FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: lac suzie near clova pq  (Read 9539 times)

csavage1

lac suzie near clova pq
« on: Apr 16, 2007, 06:05 AM »
We are going to lac suzie on a moose and fishing trip in sept and any info would be deeply appreciated.I am looking for a map with the names of the lakes that are around Clova.    I have tried google earth and they show everything but the names of the lakes.                                                                                                                                                                      Thanks Carl
They don't start to bite until you get there and they don't quit until you leave.

Legend

• I'd rather be fishing
Re: lac suzie near clova pq
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26, 2007, 09:22 AM »
I assume you are going with an outfitter. Which one?
With that info I might be able to help.

octanehi5

• WORK WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T FISH
« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2009, 09:50 AM »
AirTamarac is in Clova, very good outfitter, fly in trips to the Gouin, lac Hebert, I am going this friday 6/19/09 to the Hebert lac.about 45 min plane ride, The fishing for walleye and -pike are second to none, we catch 150 walleyes per day they have a very reasonable $
If it was easy they would have called it catchin,not fishin

csavage1

« Reply #3 on: Jun 16, 2009, 09:26 PM »
We had a awesome trip and i would love to return someday.   The qouin is in my travels real soon.

Keep us posted and get some picts.  Good luck
They don't start to bite until you get there and they don't quit until you leave.

octanehi5

• WORK WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T FISH
« Reply #4 on: Apr 22, 2010, 07:01 AM »
If you are going that far north ,just go back to lac hubert with air tamarac,I have been fishing up north for twenty years, The gouin is a very good lake but it is heavyly fished,the two best lacs that we have found are Hubert ,Lacroiux is on the eagle river. last june we caught 850 walleyes,150 pike in 7 days on lac hubert. one of the pike was 43" and 25# what a monster, we only fished in the morning and early eve 5pm to 8pm. the rest of the time we drank Blue, I met a new outfitter at the show this yr that has a drive to places right near Clova,I think it was Lac suzie outfitters. they were very reasonalbly priced, the problem is so many lakes so little time :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:
If it was easy they would have called it catchin,not fishin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.