FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: A Little KIttie action  (Read 1272 times)

Fresh-Water Freak

• Born To fish Forced to........Go to school
A Little KIttie action
« on: Jun 27, 2007, 05:05 PM »
Today and yesterday we headed to lockport to try our luck for kitties. The red is swollen right now and by friday you probably won't be able to get on the west side wall, but the Cats are bitting right now. On tuesday (yesterday) I tied into four different cats and lost them all one of them caught stuck in the net funny and snapped the line the others were all just lossing em on the in. Today was a different story there were two guys how were fishing for cats when I got there so I fished with them and they generously leant me some goldeye for bait super nice guys. Well the one guy was catching the cats left right and center and me and his buddy had some bites but no sucsess.........yet. It took a while but I finally tied into a cat and fought it for 12 minutes and it ended up being 34 inches  ;D  and the guys said she would have gone around 25 lbs giver take a few no scale so nothing is for sure these guys new what they were doing though so I think they know what they are talikng about. Then it started to pick up me and one guys tied into fish a the smae time.... ;Ddouble header ;D..... so we went on fighting the fish and I landed mine first and it was 34 Inches againg the other guys was a little smaller but not buy much took some pictures and threw em back. After that it slowed down again with only a few hits and one miss. But then right before I was about to leave I tied into another one but lost him or her in a snag. at the end of the day between us three we landed 12 cats  ;D quite a few masters and quite a few just under not much that was really small. That was my catfishing trip this week and I hope to go again soon.

Big Thanks two the guys that were there today thanks for telling me tips and helping me out.  :clapping: :bowdown: :bowdown: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

Flagtailhunter

• Ribbit!
Re: A Little KIttie action
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2007, 07:45 PM »
Sounds like a great time, those cats are allot of fun, thanks for the report.

Congrats on the masters.  8)

perch-man

« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2007, 08:25 AM »
Congrats on the Master freshwater

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2007, 05:46 PM »
Great job FWF.  Awesome.
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum