FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Navionics Gold Plus and Fish n' chip  (Read 2596 times)

blaque

Navionics Gold Plus and Fish n' chip
« on: Oct 18, 2007, 12:41 PM »
I meant to have some visuals for this from my GPS.........maybe ill add them when i get home and can get a pic or two.

Im trying to find a difference between my standard Navionics Card (eastern great lakes) and the free fish n' chip card i got. Ive gone back and forth on the same locations between cards and dont see the advantage. In fact they are a little different looking, but no more detail in the fish n' chip like it claims. Is it maybe just the area that im looking at and it may be a world of difference somewhere else between the two cards? If the fish n chip is so much better, (which i havent seen yet), why would i even use my original card i purchased for $150 dollars. Im a little confused. The area ive compared is the "Seneca Shoal" area out on Lake Erie (stateside) in case it adds anything.

Any comments

OTIS

Re: Navionics Gold Plus and Fish n' chip
« Reply #1 on: Oct 18, 2007, 03:06 PM »
Where did you score a free fish-n-chip?
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

blaque

Re: Navionics Gold Plus and Fish n' chip
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2007, 06:49 AM »
That was the deal from Navionics when i bought it a whille back. Buy the Gold Plus chip and get the fish n chip free

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.