FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: What do you target first...  (Read 7093 times)

AJ Agnor

• Team Mercer
Re: What do you target first...
« Reply #15 on: Mar 09, 2004, 06:10 PM »
Yea, we hit fall fishin pretty well, I also got 2 breeders... Mark let me know where/when you are going this weekend so we can meet up or w/e.

jyoung

« Reply #16 on: Mar 09, 2004, 09:37 PM »
Musky is pretty much all I fish for, But when the temps get to high in the summer I go after the hybrid stripers on spruce run
Tight lines, Jeff
Carl Spackler: We can do that. We don't even need a reason.

JigAwhopper

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #17 on: Mar 10, 2004, 07:11 AM »
Hey Jeff,  how do u catch wipers on SP  in Summer??  Trolling or casting?? I had ok results parking by goose ilsand with lights in the water and live bait at nite but i've seen guys trolling there at nite and just wandering how that technique would produce?  I tried that once and it was pretty boring.  ???  J.
GONE FISH'G.......

fishkopp

• Team Extreme
« Reply #18 on: Mar 10, 2004, 04:14 PM »
I like to head to spruce run for some early pike action , when the waters creep into the upper40s low 50s it muskie time till the water temps hit the 80 mark . Then not wanting to kill any muskies do to heat stress ,I'll swich over to the wipers of spruce run ,they're always willing to bite . And I've been known to be seen on the crestliner barge of jyoung or in my #8 tracker boat. ;D

Let'em go so our kids have a few to catch.

Mike Kopp

jyoung

« Reply #19 on: Mar 10, 2004, 08:10 PM »
I pretty much just troll for the wipers, Flat line and downrig those famous thunder sticks, if you can find them that is the hot ticket.
It's a blast,
I live like 8 min.s from the run and I'll hit it up right before dusk and sometimes you'll run thru a school of them and hold on.

Like Mike just said you'll see me out there in a black and tan Crestliner fishhawk.
tight lines, Jeff
Carl Spackler: We can do that. We don't even need a reason.

JigAwhopper

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #20 on: Mar 11, 2004, 06:59 AM »
Great,,,thanks for the info guys,   if u see a silver/grey sea nimph,  swing by and say hello.  I should be hitting SR soon myself so c u on the water  ;D
GONE FISH'G.......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.