FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Anyone in Maryland actually fish?  (Read 4490 times)

Srobocop

Anyone in Maryland actually fish?
« on: May 12, 2008, 12:05 AM »
so just curious, since i'm moving to Maryland for the summer and all, does anyone actually fish in this state? there hasn't been a post in 3 weeks!
"I ain't from Michigan, I'm from the U.P."

ArmyMan013

Re: Anyone in Maryland actually fish?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 12:43 AM »
Yes we do..........we just might be to busy fishing to post anything.  Where to in MD?

Srobocop

« Reply #2 on: Jun 21, 2008, 03:55 PM »
Yes we do..........we just might be to busy fishing to post anything.  Where to in MD?

yeahhhhhh, thats why not ONE person has posted in the Maryland thread for over a month... because they're all too busy fishing... i'd put more money on that they're stuck in traffic haha.

i'm in the Towson area.
"I ain't from Michigan, I'm from the U.P."

ArmyMan013

« Reply #3 on: Jun 23, 2008, 02:48 AM »
Actually I went out the past 2 Friday's and have caught a total of 45-50 channel catfish up to 10lbs.  Last Fiday my daughter and I caught about 10-12 fish but we had 2- 10lbers. Only fished 8 till 11 so not bad at all.  Lost at least that many.  She actually caught the 2 biggest ones when she had my rod as I was putting water in her water bottle so she could play in the sand/mud.   This Friday I was out from 8am till about 1ish, caught at least 20-25 this trip but no real big ones.  Biggest was about 5lbs.  Anyone want to go this Friday just pm or post here. BTW i'm in Glen Burnie.  Don't have any pictures-kinda hard when you're by yourself. 

MG39

• No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 24, 2008, 09:45 AM »
They must fish down there because they fish up here!

Here's pics of a couple of Maryland anglers that came up to visit.

Man To Man Is So Unjust,
No Man Knows, Which Man To Trust,
I Have trusted Many, To My Sorrow,
Pay Cash Today, And I Will Trust Tomorrow.
Maybe!
               "Semper Fi"

ALASKANSS

• BITE THIS!
« Reply #5 on: Jul 30, 2008, 02:03 PM »
I think theres really good striper fishing in tidalwaters in MD.

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #6 on: Oct 24, 2008, 11:22 AM »
The fishing opportunities in Maryland are excellent with there is a lot of variety in the types of water and species.  The Western part of the state is full of free stone trout streams and good smallmouth/walleye rivers, as well as Deep Creek Lake.  The Central part of the state has plenty of trout water, smallmouth rivers, small lakes with good crappie, largemouth, etc. and of course the tidal waters which are nationally known for the striper fishing and quality largemouth bass fishing.  The Eastern Shore has great pond and tidal river fishing as well.  And, of course, there's the Ocean with plenty of salt water action.  If you're moving here, you'll find plenty of great fishing options.

As for me, admittedly I haven't posted much lately simply because I don't have much time to spend on the net any longer.  Hopefully soon I will have more time.  I have a report on Deep Creek with pics coming soon.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.