FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: trout fishing Aeroflex  (Read 2326 times)

phishahn

trout fishing Aeroflex
« on: Feb 28, 2009, 07:03 AM »
Hello to all, new to the site, not new to fishing. Wondering if anyone could shed some light on seriously trolling/drifting bait on Aeroflex. Any insight would be appreciated, seems like no one hits it hard for Browns or maybe just not sharing knowledge. Thanks, Phishahn.
DA-PHISH

bigfish

Re: trout fishing Aeroflex
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2009, 07:15 PM »
I live around the corner from you. we should hook up i never fished aeroflex for trout.it is a deep lake
i would fish this lake like round valley, with live herring.

phishahn

« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2009, 05:57 PM »
I live around the corner from you. we should hook up i never fished aeroflex for trout.it is a deep lake
i would fish this lake like round valley, with live herring.
   Check ur email
DA-PHISH

kuz

« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2009, 11:19 PM »
i drift aeroflex a lot in the summer, and usually hook up with some fish, almost always at least some good ones. haven't gone as much past couple years due to my schedule, but always a blast. drifting herring for me as soon as they are availible works well, and early and late day throughout the open water season.

phishahn

« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2009, 03:28 PM »
Thanks for the info, any size to the fish? I'm assuming browns?
DA-PHISH

kuz

« Reply #5 on: Mar 16, 2009, 05:45 PM »
usually browns, but the past couple years I've been getting some hefty rainbows as well. The largest bow was 7or 8lbs, the biggest I've ever caught, but have gotten a couple 20+ inchers as well. 90% of the time browns are what I catch though

phishahn

« Reply #6 on: Mar 16, 2009, 06:00 PM »
Thanks for the insight, will hit the place this season. Probably troll first and then when it warms a bit, use  shiners, though I truly believe the sawbellies outfish the shiners.I'll keep you posted. Thanks again, Da-phish.
DA-PHISH

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.