FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: wHAT IS YOUR BIG PLANNED TRIP FOR 2009?  (Read 4100 times)

5 X Master Angler

• Here fishy, fishy, fishy!
wHAT IS YOUR BIG PLANNED TRIP FOR 2009?
« on: Mar 08, 2009, 05:30 PM »
I am going to Wekusko Falls.  I love the area.  Hopefully we will do better this time.

Jiffy

• Red River Channel Cats!
Re: wHAT IS YOUR BIG PLANNED TRIP FOR 2009?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2009, 09:53 PM »
 Hope to make a Camping/Fishing trip to Caddy Lake again. Also hope to get out for Catfish and Greenbacks in the Fall.
Jaymes Hiebert

5 X Master Angler

• Here fishy, fishy, fishy!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2009, 11:57 PM »
Hope to make a Camping/Fishing trip to Caddy Lake again. Also hope to get out for Catfish and Greenbacks in the Fall.

Since I bought my boat in Aug 2004 we have caught 4 Master Cats and one Walleye.  I caught my first cat last June and I can't wait to try again!!!!  It actually jumped out of the water like a rainbow trout.   

gillishammer

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2009, 10:23 AM »
hopefully there will be many outings this yr,but always look forward to weekend trips to caddy thru the tunnels fishing for pkie and ma crappie

EEE73

« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2009, 01:47 PM »
Plan on many trips this yr..............luv getting out to Caddy Lake(North/South cross) for master Crappies!!! 8).Will be going out to Point Dubious(sp?) for a 4 night camping/fishing trip in August.lOOKN 4ward to another great summer/fall of fishn....already cant waite. ;D

sperrin

« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2009, 10:00 AM »
Got 2 weeks holiday booked starting at the end of July....Planning on hitting up the Duck Mtns, Childs lake mostly for Pike & maybe try for some trout while up there. Then touring over to lake of the praries for a week at the start of August for Walleye ! Supper pumped for camping, fishing & boating!! Bring on summer...

Stevo
A bad day fishing is still better then a good day at work!

golfguy86

« Reply #6 on: Apr 04, 2009, 03:59 PM »
Well for the first week of june me and my Dad with hopefully be going to wekusko falls area then i would like to get into mud turtle for smallies and we will probably go to crowduck at some point asided from that i don't know right now

Skipper

• MFF Mod Team
  • Fish for uglies!
« Reply #7 on: Apr 04, 2009, 04:11 PM »
The Gulf of Mexico, Port Aransas-Padre Island Texas!

My in-laws live in the San Antonio area, and they asked us to come down. They will pick us up at the airport and we will drive down to the coast. I guess we will do some surfcasting in the afternoon and charter a boat to do out deep on day two. I hope to have a trip of a lifetime! My father in law says they catch black tip sharks like crazy in the surf. This is a whole new deal for me, I have never fished in the salt water before.

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
« Reply #8 on: Apr 04, 2009, 05:43 PM »
Taking the 6.5 hour drive from my place to Prince Rupert for a week of halibut and salmon.

GREEN-BACK-HUNTER

« Reply #9 on: Apr 05, 2009, 11:39 PM »
think of go in green back hunting at thanks  giving on the red river

Ice Dawg

« Reply #10 on: Apr 07, 2009, 01:42 PM »
I plan to bring my son to The Pas area for his first Canadian fishing trip in September. I will probably have a hard time getting him to go home with me. Then again, he might have a hard time getting me to go back to SD. ;D
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Bunk

• Fish on!!
« Reply #11 on: Apr 08, 2009, 05:41 AM »
hope to get to big whiteshell for a week-end.maybe medatation for some smallie action

Fish Camp 24-7

« Reply #12 on: Apr 08, 2009, 08:09 PM »
hope to get to big whiteshell for a week-end.maybe medatation for some smallie action
Hey bunk, rumor has it that they started this week on installing a road into Medetation. Apparently Tim Hortons is building a kids summer camp for inner city kids there. We used to cross meditation lake and fish hoarseshoe for smallies! What is in meditation?

Bunk

• Fish on!!
« Reply #13 on: Apr 09, 2009, 08:35 AM »
Hey bunk, rumor has it that they started this week on installing a road into Medetation. Apparently Tim Hortons is building a kids summer camp for inner city kids there. We used to cross meditation lake and fish hoarseshoe for smallies! What is in meditation?
ya,i heard about the tim's camp.i'm not impressed with this news.used to fish horseshoe alot.the smallie action was not
very good the last time i was at horseshoe.this was about 7 years ago.we tried fishing medatation on that trip, the smallie
action was unreal! some good jack fishing as well. it's been 3 years since i fished medatation. the 3rd wkd in june was typically the best. had the best fishing along the shoreline that leads into horseshoe. one trip to medatation, we caught so many smallmouth, we were almost sick of catching them. notice i said almost.
i talked to a guy who was in medatation last year. 1rst wkd in july. he said it was slow compared to other years.

Fish Camp 24-7

« Reply #14 on: Apr 09, 2009, 07:58 PM »
ya,i heard about the tim's camp.i'm not impressed with this news.used to fish horseshoe alot.the smallie action was not
very good the last time i was at horseshoe.this was about 7 years ago.we tried fishing medatation on that trip, the smallie
action was unreal! some good jack fishing as well. it's been 3 years since i fished medatation. the 3rd wkd in june was typically the best. had the best fishing along the shoreline that leads into horseshoe. one trip to medatation, we caught so many smallmouth, we were almost sick of catching them. notice i said almost.
i talked to a guy who was in medatation last year. 1rst wkd in july. he said it was slow compared to other years.
We only crossed medatation, Did Tooth lake alot but it seems as if the size is Down! The latest lake for bass i hear is Happy Lake, hopeing to try it out this june when the top water action is hot! Fished Shoe Lake for the last 20 years and huge quantities but smaller size! I guess i probably should have started a new post on bass instead of all this bass talk on this one!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.