FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Stanley cup finals Detroit Red Wings vs the Pittsburgh Penguins  (Read 18142 times)

Gambler

Re: Stanley cup finals Detroit Red Wings vs the Pittsburgh Penguins
« Reply #15 on: Jun 05, 2009, 07:47 AM »
Red Wings did get outplayed in the 3rd but come on I really really hate to sound like a whiner but you knew this was comin.

The wings were outplayed in the 2nd and 3rd period in last nights game. I think the Pens really got to Wasgood in the 2nd, They owned him!!!
Take Care and God Bless!

Rick

Pajns

• Ya just GOTTA Love it!!!!
« Reply #16 on: Jun 05, 2009, 12:28 PM »
Looks like it is now a race to 2.   Wings are still a very good team but they are not playing again'st the team they beat last year.  Its far from over for either team.  LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

walleyeguy

« Reply #17 on: Jun 05, 2009, 12:30 PM »
lets go rangers lets go!! oh wait nvm hahaha yea ill root for the pens now even though my rangers arent in it anymore

crosscobra

« Reply #18 on: Jun 06, 2009, 08:41 PM »
CAN SOMEONE SAY OWNAGE!!!! pulled your goaltender that should help! LETS GO RED WINGS!!

crosscobra

« Reply #19 on: Jun 06, 2009, 09:48 PM »
should not have touched the trophy.... upset off the hockey gods, lose your cool, WE WANT THE CUP!

52niner

« Reply #20 on: Jun 06, 2009, 09:52 PM »
Touch it all you want after tonight We opened them like an unread novel.
"Beer is living proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

Pajns

« Reply #21 on: Jun 06, 2009, 10:03 PM »
It is FAR from over. Gotta go back to Pittsburgh yet. Hats off to the Wings they FINALLY outplayed the Pens and Fleury had a horrible game.  Funny no Wings fans posted when they lost 2 in Pittsburgh. Wonder why???  Looks like Home ice is very important. For the Wings they need one. Pens need 2. I STILL have faith!!!!!
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught......JUST remember them being BIGGER!!

crosscobra

« Reply #22 on: Jun 07, 2009, 11:24 AM »
there is a huge momentum shift now.... 5-0 shutout against your best goalie! HA no one posted about the wings loss because in pitt the officals NEVER call anything on your guys.. but after last night it wont matter your guys lost your cool did u see helm not fight because in detroit we have this little thing called DISCIPLINE... see ya game 6 use ur white towels to polish my cup!

Pajns

« Reply #23 on: Jun 07, 2009, 11:37 AM »
 HA no one posted about the wings loss because in pitt the officals NEVER call anything on your guys.

Guess just like in Detroit???  Home ice does have its advantages.

52niner

« Reply #24 on: Jun 07, 2009, 12:05 PM »
The wings are much more likely to go to game 6 and beat the pens at home then the pens are gonna beat detroit at home in game 7.

And one more thing for the almighty  Cindy Crosbey. What I saw last night was a disgusting display of whining, non-professionalism and unsportsman like conduct. Sure it's hockey but do you see gretzsky or yzerman ever taking cheap shots? A hockey great does not do that, A mediocre , expendable player does that. And why is nothing being said about talbot foot hunting Datsyuk ? Clearly going for the hurt.

Snow chickens broke down. Fluery looked a fool and the 2 man penguins were left with 1 shot each.

GET THE PARADE FLOATS READY
"Beer is living proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

crosscobra

« Reply #25 on: Jun 07, 2009, 12:52 PM »
like i said use your towels to polish my cup.. and i guess all the " message sending" in the last 5 min didn't rate the 10 min misconducts either huh?

Pajns

« Reply #26 on: Jun 07, 2009, 02:11 PM »
The Penguins were shut out in Game 5 of the Philadelphia series earlier this postseason but rallied to win a Game 6 clincher on the road. And we all know who won on Washington's home ice to clinch Game 7 vs. Alex Ovechkin and the Capitals. It ain't over yet.......

crosscobra

« Reply #27 on: Jun 07, 2009, 03:25 PM »
but we are not philly, we are not the caps, we are the red wings and they are already engraving our names on that cup with OUR rookies names on it because they are playing sooo good! pens have 2-4 star players.... WE HAVE 4 LINES OF EM!

Pajns

« Reply #28 on: Jun 07, 2009, 04:43 PM »
Wonder where they were in games 3 and 4??   Hope they don't disappear again in game 6.

crosscobra

« Reply #29 on: Jun 07, 2009, 04:45 PM »
they were where the refs where not when pitt had 6 men on the ice for 20 sec

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.