FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Get Together Thread  (Read 11478 times)

trapperdirk

Re: Get Together Thread
« Reply #30 on: Jun 10, 2004, 07:43 PM »
Heck they put up with the likes of Germ ;D . We will look like normal upstanding citizens in comparison  ;). Mother hens , inlaws will likely give him the boot and offer us the ranch just to be rid of him .
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #31 on: Jun 11, 2004, 08:51 AM »
Tunnel of Love Meh....I'd watch That one Trapper he is the only single guy on the Board...which would stand to reason his aggression on Snagging those Carp...LOL and he doesnt have a tape measure becasue he is still under the assumption that SIZE doesn't matter....(which is also why he is single) LOL As far as the LAke it is Arrowhead but LITTLE Arrowhead lake...I have the back way in I'll do a little Map on how to get to Germs in-LAws then i'll  post a Map of the lake as best as i can draw with a legend for those who want a mental picture to figure out how or where to start...Its a BYOB for sure...as id be poor trying to serve you guys..LOL as Far as the Drinking and such...No worries about anything like that...My Father-in-LAW all his friends are Bikers from clubs...SO its not like he isnt accustomed to All those activities..Bring a Tent if your planning on getting Ripped:> Im not being a DD lol..Also Cans on the lake if your Drinking...Keep your Butts in the boat...(all kinds of butts) I'll cover the Food costs...But if you feel inclined to bring something i wont be upset:>so its a fishing tounrey till around 3-4 then drinking partying then Harps lake for Night Time ling fishing:> IF were still alble to walk by then...casue i plan to be in the BAg by then which makes it more fun for Ling fishing:> TIght lines boyz!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Germ

« Reply #32 on: Jun 11, 2004, 04:06 PM »
Na im sure someone will be legally able to drive us...As far that is concerned.....Harp Lake is only like 7 mins from my in laws as well...Only like 2 roads and we are there..Might even take only 4 mins? Not sure its really close..Bout as close as Rollys Gramps was to the lake we fished in Winter...Not that im saying Drinking and Driving is ok if ya don't get caught...Just that there might be people who aren't Drunk or Don't drink but they do smoke....Anyways if were all totally mucked then we just stay around drinking more....But id like to get out for Ling if we still can...Anyhow tight lines!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

trapperdirk

« Reply #33 on: Jun 11, 2004, 04:42 PM »
Sounds like an awesome plan to me Germ and maybe since were staying a quick poke at some lakers on Harp . ???

TD

trapperdirk

« Reply #34 on: Jun 11, 2004, 06:31 PM »
There are fish who cares .LOL ;D A carp fisherman having concerns of what kinda fish are in a lake can you imagine that .LOL ;D
  It's stocked with lakers,has speckles and I think maybe bows too. Ling and bass . And the best of all mother hen Germs  . ;D Hows that GOS. ???

TD

fozsey

« Reply #35 on: Jun 11, 2004, 06:50 PM »

Germ

« Reply #36 on: Jun 11, 2004, 07:58 PM »
He is correct on all that he said..LAkers,Smallmouth Bass,Ling,Herring,Perch Sunfish,and Specks round out of the little Rivers or By them close to shore lines etc etc...I think thta is it..They don't have pike And i dont know about whitefish...So thats what the lake has in it and Sure im game for some Lakers if anyone else is after Bass but before Ling...Anyhow We will have to see How we are are feeling by then...LOL anyhow And no Snagging the Bass GOS lol JJ

trapperdirk

« Reply #37 on: Jun 11, 2004, 08:37 PM »
 Well I'm snagging Foszeys Frog . LMAO . ;D . I've been learning some pretty good new skills from the Hardto Gos this week , just hope the judge has a sense of humour if I get caught . (snagged) LOL ;D

TD

DIRTBALL2

« Reply #38 on: Jun 12, 2004, 06:40 AM »
Can somebody clue me in as to where Huntsville is? Sounds like it's too far away for me and grumpymoe. Anyway, if my hero(grumpymoe) isn't there, then I don't want to be there.
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

fishing4life

« Reply #39 on: Jun 13, 2004, 09:08 PM »
The original dates were 7th and 8th right???  Isn't it only a one day tourney or what??? if it's just one day (7th) i might be able to do it.  If not I'll definatley be up for the after party, as huntsville is only 30 mins away.

Cheers!!!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Germ

« Reply #40 on: Jun 13, 2004, 10:16 PM »
Well Dang come for the after party then for sure...Bring your Hunie up and A boat or ,,,hey just send your hunnie...Trapper will make sure she is looked after! LOL Ya its a one day thing and partying all night! Make sure to come..ROlly...BEst as i Can tell ya what to use..Pretyy much and lure you have...I use spinners in Dark colors for that Lake...ALso if its HOt i use a Skirted Hula Grub in white and Salted..No sinker and a floating Jig head which still takes it down but just ever so slowly...I also use mini Tubes they seem to work well....A fire Bug lure is also a nice one...Pretty much Floating Lures work well...except for Grass Frogs i find not so much..Bring a heavier Line as it is Bass and there is Lily pads and weed beds like that,,Bever Dams they Like to dive and Wrap themselves around the logs,,, Theres also a lure i like a spiiner type with a frog body its Weedless...Anyhow Its all about time of Day and Presentation....And its not like we WOnt catch em....Its a matter of how big they are GOnna be...They are hogs...I mean 2 years ago i had one on that must have weighed about 5 pounds and He was in about 3 inches of water hiding in a bush..He saw the splat and Came out like a Lion it was way to funny...Anyhow...My choice is the Spinners or Buzz baits i belive is a better name for them..I like the Colerado Blades to be Gold as the Water has a slight tint of brown in it....Anyhow thats my personal Prefernce...I cast and soon as that spinner Blade hits the water i Hit it tight and Hard...They hit top water beauty or Just under it a Tad They like to Dive And if they can;t get off Diving then its leap frog time accross the water! ANyhow great fun and lots of fish...I think i lost maybe 3 Last year due to Log wraps but thats it...But brought in somewhere around 40 Bass each in a couple of hours....Nice size ones..The little ones i don;t count as you can pretty much have a Bass every Cast on your line...Anyhow enough boring ya!

trapperdirk

« Reply #41 on: Jun 15, 2004, 02:37 AM »
This can't be the fella that couldn't drag the girly sleigh is it  ::).? Can't be .Is he saying we drink and slur . ? Can't be . ::) That Hardto Rolly , that has his line more in the trees than the water . LOL ;D I think our buddy is hallucinating again . ;D

TD

Germ

« Reply #42 on: Jun 16, 2004, 12:29 AM »
Well Can't say he will be the only one Intoxicated...Hey Trapper I might be up on Saterday if ya have any spots to hit late afternoon for Pike would be great,,,ANyhow if not im Game in on Trout of any sort...Or ya just want to stop by for a beer ...or 9 lol Tight lines@!

Germ

« Reply #43 on: Jun 16, 2004, 12:43 AM »
 ;DLook i know you can Read you have Glasses now use em You drunken Bumkin..7th 8th of August:<> If your not There i'll have to open a freash Can of Whoop arse on ya!

Germ

« Reply #44 on: Jun 16, 2004, 01:10 AM »
Fished it once last year and My Father in law will Tell ya the Same...Bass on that Lake almost Jump in the boat and i believe we had a few last year that DId (seriosly but well being hooked) I Like Bass but i don't really eat them alot and you know i like to eat so i try to do alot of my time on fish i can eat...But for some reason dont have as much succes on them...But Why am i so fat..I dont know let me go grab another beer so i can think about it...ROFL

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.