FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Leech lake info???  (Read 3530 times)

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
Leech lake info???
« on: Jul 21, 2010, 11:40 AM »
i'll be heading up that way on the first week of August for a little r&r,  ;D  and have never been there before. so i'm just looking for a little help on how the eye bite is and where to start. i wont be keeping any fish i just wanna have some fun catching a few. also looking for a cheap place to camp for a few days.   thanks for any and all your help.

corny13

Re: Leech lake info???
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2010, 01:01 PM »
The bite has been great, this time of year its a crawler/leech bite fishing a bit deeper.  Camp at Stoney Point USFS campground you can get reservations online.  Good walleye fishing nearbye.

Crappie Expree

« Reply #2 on: Jul 21, 2010, 01:21 PM »
cadotte lake is awsome fishing huge gills,perch averge 12 inches and ussally will have six or seven that are 14 inches on a stringer.the camp ground is a us forestry its really nice place and its 12 bucks a night.nice boat lunch and beach for the wife and kids just bring plenty of bug dope there bad this year.here are some cadotte lake perch and eyes.
Take a kid fishing!

JRSwillow

« Reply #3 on: Jul 30, 2010, 06:56 AM »
i'll be heading up that way on the first week of August for a little r&r,  ;D  and have never been there before. so i'm just looking for a little help on how the eye bite is and where to start. i wont be keeping any fish i just wanna have some fun catching a few. also looking for a cheap place to camp for a few days.   thanks for any and all your help.
fry a few up they r tasty wallydiven!!!

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
« Reply #4 on: Jul 31, 2010, 09:57 AM »
fry a few up they r tasty wallydiven!!!
  thanks bud!!! :)  we will have plenty for the fryin pan when we head to the cabin on island lake in northome on the second week of our trip  ;D ;D :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.