FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Has Anyone Had Any Luck Lately?  (Read 14516 times)

black hills tj

Has Anyone Had Any Luck Lately?
« on: Jul 07, 2011, 03:43 PM »
As the subject suggests, has anyone caught anything lately?  I haven't been out much, but the few times I have gone out, the fishing has been pretty d**n slow.

nodakbassmaster

Re: Has Anyone Had Any Luck Lately?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 07, 2011, 11:57 PM »
same for me, but I havent been out in a few weeks...
-Richard

08 Lund Tyee 1850 Gran Sport

nodakbassmaster

« Reply #2 on: Jul 17, 2011, 06:41 PM »
no one else?
-Richard

black hills tj

« Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2011, 03:44 PM »
no one else?

I'm just short of being convinced that the two of us are the only ones alive out here, Rich.  Haha

The Prizz

• Southside Chi-towner
« Reply #4 on: Jul 25, 2011, 04:19 PM »
I'm just short of being convinced that the two of us are the only ones alive out here, Rich.  Haha

Sounds like S.D. has only 2 fishermen in the whole state!!!! :rotflol: J/K.......... I'm jealous about all the pheasants you guys have........ I get to hear all the stories from my grandpa about growing up as a farmer kid outside Aberdeen................
Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!    Prizz

black hills tj

« Reply #5 on: Jul 25, 2011, 11:48 PM »
IceShanty gets some decent traffic, but MFF seems pretty slow... :/

The Prizz

• Southside Chi-towner
« Reply #6 on: Jul 26, 2011, 07:33 AM »
Yeah, Illinois has so many sites that this is not used....... I use this one for Michigan mainly and to check out how the rest of the country is doing......Hoping to make a pheasant trip to SD this fall.....
Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!    Prizz

royjulius

• Bluegills and Shorelunch!
« Reply #7 on: Jul 26, 2011, 03:23 PM »
I was hanging out here for a while, but it was so slow I went back to the Shanty. I posted pics of my catch from last Saturday on the Shanty. Its on the main page. I've been doing well at Sheridan and Deerfield. I usually hang out at Deerfield during the hot months because it seems a little cooler up there. Catching trout and a few perch at each one. More perch at Sheridan, and bigger ones. I go every week, and I have got a limit of trout every time. :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

nodakbassmaster

« Reply #8 on: Aug 31, 2011, 01:34 AM »
been gone for a while myself... partially because its so slow and my old computer can't keep that many windows open at a time!  ::) Haven't been out since the end of July at Angus that had fishing slow as h3ll for walleyes, but Bluegill were everywhere! Caught them trolling even out in 40'!  ???
-Richard

Big Al 1

« Reply #9 on: Sep 13, 2011, 09:53 PM »
I have had decent luck fishing Rapid Creek. I caught all but one off of nymphs.

jbuss79

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2012, 02:32 PM »
Planned on getting out today but the storm that rolled through last night left me a mess to clean up. Sounds like good odds of very nasty weather all across the state today especially in South Central and South East SD today. Be careful out there this weekend. Good luck but keep an eye on those clouds boys and girls!

RIVERRAT2

• live to fish
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2012, 02:50 PM »
Planned on getting out today but the storm that rolled through last night left me a mess to clean up. Sounds like good odds of very nasty weather all across the state today especially in South Central and South East SD today. Be careful out there this weekend. Good luck but keep an eye on those clouds boys and girls!
[/quote
I HAVE gotten pannies but it may be warmer there in N.Y.
 ;D ;D ;Drat
try to fish 200 days a year,cut back now,age

KingCat

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2012, 11:50 AM »
been out quite a bit, only on the sh*ttiest of weather at Orman. Not been very kind to me, just a couple slots. Pike on pactola. Haven't targeted trout yet.

jbuss79

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 04:49 PM »
If you love Trout, and boy do I, then may I suggest Custer State Park. Any lake. Just pick one. My 5 year old got a very nice 14" rainbow and a nice 12" rainbow at Sylvan. Threw the 12 back but kept the 14 because it got hooked deep. He was using Powerbait. I got half a dozen nice rainbow and one small brown on a Red Copper John nymph. Got all of them in just over a half hour. The weather is amazing, the country is absolutely beautiful. Take a kid, get out and enjoy it!

jbuss79

« Reply #14 on: Jun 03, 2012, 04:03 PM »
Did a tournament yesterday at Angustora. Between 3 of us in the boat we only weighed in 2 fish. One was just over 15" and the other was the big fish of the tournament weighing in at 3 1/4 pounds and 19" long. Caught 7 under 15" between the 3 of us. Walleye were slow for everyone this weekend. Smallmouth were biting good though and so were the perch and crappie. Nice weekend to be out, regardless.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.