FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: What's happening  (Read 2664 times)

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
What's happening
« on: Jul 21, 2011, 08:10 AM »
Usually this time of year we are warmer. Awefully cool. Right now its 4 degrees on my hill. Come on summer.
The other day I tried wearing shorts and a T-shirt but I couldn't see the ground because my nipples pushed the T-shirt out so far :w00t: The rest of Canada is sweltering and I look at our forecast and it's rain for the next 7 days  :cursing:
I want to get back to some winter lakes to mark on GPS offshore humps but can't get to them as 4X4 with winch is needed when usually the backroads are dry.
Anyone else liking the weather?? I'm sure Ianwuzhere could care less since he has a new sidekick to keep him warm.  :-* :-* :-*

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: What's happening
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2011, 08:24 AM »
Thats crazy TGF...   Its gonna be close to 100* f  here today.....   
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Bill Dance

• MFF Mod Team
  • 26lbs on 10 lb test line! The key is slow and easy
« Reply #2 on: Jul 21, 2011, 09:32 AM »
Usually this time of year we are warmer. Awefully cool. Right now its 4 degrees on my hill. Come on summer.
The other day I tried wearing shorts and a T-shirt but I couldn't see the ground because my nipples pushed the T-shirt out so far :w00t: The rest of Canada is sweltering and I look at our forecast and it's rain for the next 7 days  :cursing:
I want to get back to some winter lakes to mark on GPS offshore humps but can't get to them as 4X4 with winch is needed when usually the backroads are dry.
Anyone else liking the weather?? I'm sure Ianwuzhere could care less since he has a new sidekick to keep him warm.  :-* :-* :-*
Oh well, guess that means we should get back to ice fishing quicker then.

wyofarmer

• MFF Mod Team
  • Rest in peace LT
« Reply #3 on: Jul 21, 2011, 10:25 AM »
Glad to hear we arn't the only one's sweltering. 96 here the other day. Hope you guys are getting some good fishing in up there!
Dain

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
« Reply #4 on: Jul 21, 2011, 11:29 AM »
One guy up north told me he can fish right out his front doorstep by Crooked river. His house is on a small rise and he has to park his truck then canoe 400 yards to his house. Ties the canoe off to his door handle :cookoo: then goes into his house. I've been bugging him for some pics but nothing yet.

wyofarmer

• MFF Mod Team
  • Rest in peace LT
« Reply #5 on: Jul 21, 2011, 09:52 PM »
One guy up north told me he can fish right out his front doorstep by Crooked river. His house is on a small rise and he has to park his truck then canoe 400 yards to his house. Ties the canoe off to his door handle :cookoo: then goes into his house. I've been bugging him for some pics but nothing yet.
That's nuts!

ianwuzhere

« Reply #6 on: Jul 25, 2011, 08:30 PM »
was down in 100mile last week fishing- was fun trip- no pix of giant rainbows tho...not by me anyhow.. seen 8c one morning...
i think this year early sept is going to be nice n hot n dry.. in a few dayz im flyin out into the boonies searchin for some sheep/goats so fishin the bulkley/skeena a lil bit will be on the adgenda..maybe some pix there but no solid fishing in the near future. still super high water everywhere i have been this year...
i think im likin this weather as much as the next person..this is our summer better get out there and like it cuz its all we get then itll be time to spool up the ice gear and shantys.. you can flip a coin soo many times to heads but eventually itll flip tails--=its gonna be hot n sunny soon...

Bill Dance

• MFF Mod Team
  • 26lbs on 10 lb test line! The key is slow and easy
« Reply #7 on: Jul 25, 2011, 11:27 PM »
Yeah I have a funny feeling that when I'm ready to blast a nice juicy bull elk it will be +35C and then I can watch it cook when it hits the ground. :sick:  :cookoo: :cursing:

wyofarmer

• MFF Mod Team
  • Rest in peace LT
« Reply #8 on: Aug 01, 2011, 05:34 PM »
Yeah I have a funny feeling that when I'm ready to blast a nice juicy bull elk it will be +35C and then I can watch it cook when it hits the ground. :sick:  :cookoo: :cursing:
That's the way it was last year. 80 deg all through deer and elk season. Good thing the neighbor has a walk in cooler!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.