FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: They're Out!!!  (Read 3037 times)

wpgsteve

Re: They're Out!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2005, 08:01 PM »
Got one at reynolds pond the other day. It was worth it tho, we caught some nice ones :)

tk10fire

• Hope thats not my boat
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2005, 09:45 PM »
Only two while waiting for the bear to come in. Expected alot more out in the swamp.
tk10fire

Fresh-Water Freak

• Born To fish Forced to........Go to school
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2005, 10:54 AM »
Only two while waiting for the bear to come in. Expected alot more out in the swamp.
I still can't belive that you didn't see any if anything you normally see two. :-\ :-\
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

tk10fire

• Hope thats not my boat
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2005, 12:08 AM »
I hear ya YT I think there scared of me. Well next time.
Hey by the way was looking at the rhino rods at CT for 59.99 but they are only about 6 ft long. Just wondered if those are the ones you got there YT.
The ones John S got were from TFH and they were heavier and atleast 8 ft long but if the shorter ones work I'll try those.
tk10fire

Fresh-Water Freak

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2005, 08:33 AM »
Hey tk the rods are something more like six-six.And ya they do work incredible :o:o :oand the thing I like about them is that is that you get alot more fight and they haven't broke once on us yet ;D ;D.And there is no sign of anything wrong so I would recomened them. :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Yellowtail
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

tk10fire

• Hope thats not my boat
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2005, 12:55 AM »
Thanks YT I think I might try one of those and one of the bigger ones from TFH. Joe10 needs one too. ;D ;D
tk10fire

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2005, 06:40 AM »
Went out the other day to get some more suckers with the GF and my little girl and the dog the dog got 4 ticks and my girl got one I didn't get any guess they don't like the water ;D TK if you are looking for a good cat rod go for the 8ft'r with the heavier action!! You will be happy you did! I started off with a 6.6ft med heavy it worked but now I have a 10.6ft'er heavy action salmon rod ;D I have an Okuma Catalina CT-15L baitcaster reel on order  ;D Sweet reel!! I am ready to rock got my sinkers poured tons of suckers and some tullibees I AM READY TO ROCK!!! :flex: :evil:

fishguy

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2005, 11:33 AM »
may is late for ticks, i remember getting them in abundance in early april while getting the baits ready for bears. i can still remmember sitting 16' up in a tree with a bear down below me and then indescribable feel of something crawling up your leg. and u know what it is but you dont want to move! :D

Fresh-Water Freak

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2005, 04:32 PM »
Ya trophy we have the same rods that you used to have but thats beacause we only started fish'n for cats on our own last year guess never put enouph thought into it but boy when you start you just can't stop. ;) ;) ;D ;DAnd the fun thing is this and no perch these things are HUGE

Yellowtail

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.