FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: <Stinging Nettels>  (Read 1809 times)

pot-belly-pike

<Stinging Nettels>
« on: Aug 27, 2015, 09:18 AM »
I have this weed  growing  That  I have to weed wac    but  Ive worked around stinging nettels
for many years    !!!  & I have  never seen   purple flowers   on the plant <weed>
  there are some people  who grow it  & put  in there   tea     & its  used  fror  helping woman .

They brew it up in tea & drink it

Thanks for  reading this     

Ps     clue  < there usally  is a orange  flower   near it   that gives  it away    & also  that  orange  flower
eases the  sting >& You  rub   that orange  flower on the sting where   your hurting  & belive me it hurts

oh no   But  but  I gotta get  fishin ~;+)
Smile it makes others wonder what your up to

~:+)

oh no fish-on i gotta get fishin

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: <Stinging Nettels>
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2015, 06:44 AM »
Bumped a stinging nettle with my knee on the stream bank he other day. Just a brush, but I knew it right away. I usually rub a handful of creek bottom mud on the spot for a minute to help ease the sting. They're all around the creek where I do most of my fishing near my home.

Nasty stuff!
Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

pot-belly-pike

Re: <Stinging Nettels>
« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2015, 09:15 AM »
Yes It Is Rg     I Am On A Work  & Fish  vacation   ....but  never   seen the purple   flower   it  has   & I dont want  to touch it to find out  if its a Stinging nettle    they  have the same  leaves as  the stuff I am used to
but  Ive never seen the purple flower   on top
Smile it makes others wonder what your up to

~:+)

oh no fish-on i gotta get fishin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.