FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Justice prevails...sorry OT  (Read 8676 times)

shrinkage

• I Fish Therefore I Am
Re: Justice prevails...sorry OT
« Reply #30 on: Sep 04, 2015, 08:23 AM »
Pine tar, stick um, vaseline, spit, cork...got to love it

fishlessman

« Reply #31 on: Sep 04, 2015, 09:24 AM »
COME ON MAN!!!!!!

First of all, it was a waste of a lot of money! Second of all if you guys actually think he or someone on the Patsies had nothing to do with that.............your delusional. What would you pats fans say if it was Peyton Manning that got caught doing the same thing? My problem is that if they would have admitted it when it happened this whole thing wouldn't  even been an issue at all!!!! Every Super Bowl they have is tainted every one. Spygate, got caught 3 times before they came down on belicheat!

MY PREDICTTION

Pats don't even win there division!!!

you dont think that peyton may have been generally aware that his team mates were taking performance enhancing drugs ;D thats worse than may have been generally aware of tampering with a football ;D

TightLinesMaine

« Reply #32 on: Sep 04, 2015, 09:30 AM »
Not hate.
Just fed up with the lying and cheating.
And maybe more fed up with the fact that he gets away with it.
Others in different professions would loose their job.
Or spend time in jail.

so you're saying to us Tom Brady lied under oath and he ordered McNally/JJ to have the balls inflated below the league minimum of 12.5 PSI yet there is no proof of it?...  you can't just lock people up because you personally think they did something "illegal"... I'm glad this Judge Berman actually has a brain unlike most of the casual fans that think they know everything

TightLinesMaine

« Reply #33 on: Sep 04, 2015, 09:32 AM »
I'm also laughing at all the people in this thread that think they know everything but they don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"...  :rotflol:

stguy

« Reply #34 on: Sep 04, 2015, 10:14 AM »
They had to find someway to keep the NFL in the spot light during the off season... Its all about ratings and selling jerseys..and who is going profit from from the "scandal"...hmmmm a crime was comitted???

MG39

• No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
« Reply #35 on: Sep 04, 2015, 10:32 AM »
I'm sure that this O.T. thread was started with good intentions, but....unlike other discussions on preferences of equipment and methods etc., you can see the animosity developing among members. Too bad, as good friendships are developed through the exchange of information.  Let the football R.I.P. ;D 
Man To Man Is So Unjust,
No Man Knows, Which Man To Trust,
I Have trusted Many, To My Sorrow,
Pay Cash Today, And I Will Trust Tomorrow.
Maybe!
               "Semper Fi"

shrinkage

• I Fish Therefore I Am
« Reply #36 on: Sep 04, 2015, 10:40 AM »
Good call Bob. I was just happy it's over really. There are much more important things happening in the world than a silly deflated football.

44 Degrees North

« Reply #37 on: Sep 05, 2015, 03:44 AM »
Time to joke about it. Nothing against Brady.

CLAMFARMER

« Reply #38 on: Sep 05, 2015, 04:38 AM »
My favorite thing about football is the time people spend not fishing. Kinda the same with golf. ;D :flag: :thumbup_smilie:

I do get some laughs from the Dallas Cowboy jokes though.  ;D
\"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.”<br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.