FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: this weekend  (Read 3285 times)

mark mercer

• Team Mercer
this weekend
« on: Mar 15, 2004, 02:05 PM »
went fishing for a few hours on sunday and did rather well, caught a piceral 2 1/2 lbs on a jig few bass some good size. my brother caught a 3 1/2 lb pickeral alont with a nice bass. and aj caught a nice bass also. it was a good day but awful cold out there in the wind :-\ not bad for the first day out on the open water.

p.s. if anyone is having any luck in the rivers yet let me know

ShawnM

• MFF Mod Team
  • Captain Of Team Mercer
Re: this weekend
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2004, 02:16 PM »
Yes I got the two bigest fish you two own me $2 each for the bigest fish of the day & do not give me you paid for the bait stuff ;D. I did get 8 perch & 4 bass one was 3.8 lbs & 3 crappies. It was a ok day but cold & windy
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals   ;D

AJ Agnor

• Team Mercer
« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2004, 09:53 PM »
YEA IT WAS COLD. I thought my hands were gonna fall off. Man did we get nice filletes off of that bass though, it was a beauty. So far I've been skunked on the rivers, idk about anyone else.

ShawnM

• MFF Mod Team
  • Captain Of Team Mercer
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2004, 01:37 PM »
YEA IT WAS COLD. I thought my hands were gonna fall off. Man did we get nice filletes off of that bass though, it was a beauty. So far I've been skunked on the rivers, idk about anyone else.

Yes AJ & that will be the last bass this month for you out of my lake. Only one bass a month that's if I bring you HA HA  ;D ;D ;D
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals   ;D

AJ Agnor

• Team Mercer
« Reply #4 on: Mar 16, 2004, 05:30 PM »
That's ok, I think I am gonna take my little boat out on gardners pond sometime this week possiblly so maybe I can get one outa there, or esle idk how much lake fishing I'll do since trout season is coming up, and Shawn do you know where your goin opening day yet, idk if mark is going and I know ur dad isn't???

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.