FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Female fisherpersons?  (Read 3804 times)

Barebum

Female fisherpersons?
« on: Jun 05, 2005, 12:08 AM »
Any females out there from BC, that like fishing the rivers for salmon? Or is this just the boys section???
Girl Power..........

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
Re: Female fisherpersons?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 05, 2005, 01:37 AM »
It's mainly a TGF and PGKris section as of late.  :-\ There's some ladies on the ontario board, I know that. Anyways I gotta fly gettin up early to get to the cabin
KRIS

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

grumpymoe

« Reply #2 on: Jun 05, 2005, 09:22 AM »
Here's some from last year.....Grump :w00t:                                                                                                                                                                                               

icechip

• B.C. BIG COUNTRY
« Reply #3 on: Jun 05, 2005, 09:51 AM »
My wife/fishing partner used to look like that but now she is older and gravity has taken its toll. She still fishes good though.
Yeah the other day when she got up I made her some oatmeal, I put the bowl in front of her and said "I love you honey". I expected a nice reply back but all I got was tears rolling down her cheeks. Then I realized that her one breast was in the hot oatmeal bowl :'( :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

And with thick brows like that, they must be from Manitoba :w00t: Darker skin fom fishing the Red river???

Barebum

« Reply #4 on: Jun 08, 2005, 10:33 AM »
Yep, thick brows for sure. Probably thick ankles as well, see the way they are hiding them in their waders ;D
Girl Power..........

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
« Reply #5 on: Jun 08, 2005, 04:14 PM »
Those thick brows look OK to me. Very nice waders ;D The one pic at top, well she must be a little better at fishing because her suit is a little more camoflaged than the bright yellow at bottom.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.