FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Any suggestions for a really remote fishing camp in Canada next summer?  (Read 3160 times)

lowaccord66

Re-reading my post I don't see anything about a PM.  I can't have an opinion on any of those folks because I dont follow their policies.  Especially another countries.  I dont even know the persons name.

But ya pass for the sake of the canadian trip discussion...Ive always wanted to go to Rainy lake.

taxid

Re-reading my post I don't see anything about a PM.  I can't have an opinion on any of those folks because I dont follow their policies.  Especially another countries.  I dont even know the persons name.

But ya pass for the sake of the canadian trip discussion...Ive always wanted to go to Rainy lake.

My apologies as it appears you're right.

I stopped watching cable news networks in my shop during the day as I work. I'm in a lot better mood now.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

lowaccord66

Same here my friend.  When are you coming for an east coast visit?

taxid

Same here my friend.  When are you coming for an east coast visit?

Good question. I have neice that relocated to Anchorage, Alaska and the wife visited her for a week this summer and fell in love with Alaska. She wants us to fly out next summer, rent a car and drive around for two weeks. And I'd like to take a trip by myself to an isolated fishing camp in Canada next summer too.

So this coming year is probably out for New England again.  But I will return. That said other than Quabbin, Mass has become really congested compared to my boyhood memories of the 70's. But I seem to be finding that just about everywhere. Two of our local lakes have so may residents they are now incorporated cities. And I have 100 lakes in my county.

Thanks for asking!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

lowaccord66

Yes it is getting busy out here.  Alaska is bucket list for me.  We are discussing a 2 week family road trip to Yellowstone/grand canyon.

https://www.rainylakehouseboats.com

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.