FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Got my booster today  (Read 1847 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Got my booster today
« Reply #60 on: Jan 03, 2022, 09:14 AM »
First off, you know nothing at all about me. Yet youve formed your free thinking opinion of me. Youre apparently in your 50s and have said that youre in poor health. Ill be 72 in a couple months and in excellent health.

I make my own decisions and decided that theres benefits to being vaccinated and wearing a mask in some situations. I wont risk my health or that of my Wife and family based on conspiracy theories. I went to the person I trust with my health. My personal physician. He said getting the shots and wearing a mask would help more than not.

No government agenda or media coverage altered his opinion. Hes a doctor and has been for many , many years. You cant convince me that the thousands and thousands of doctors and health care workers around the world who recommend getting vaccinated are part of some secret agenda either.

Anyway, you go your way and Ill go mine.
You better cut the pizza in four pieces because Im not hungry enough to eat six.

Yogi

fishinjohn

« Reply #61 on: Jan 03, 2022, 11:39 AM »
RG... I'm  HONESTLY not trying to be a pot stirrer by any means.... so I will apologize if this gets anyone offended or irritated..
I posted my .02 on this months ago and have no interest in debating why someone should or shouldnt get the vaccine....
 But When I see clips like this one it TRULY TRULY makes me scratch my head....
JUST EXACTLY WHAAAAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!?

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #62 on: Jan 03, 2022, 01:34 PM »
Believe the people you trust your health to. Talk to your doctor and then make up your mind. One way or the other. Dont make your decisions based on YouTube nonsense or some self glorifying pillow guys supposed facts.
You better cut the pizza in four pieces because Im not hungry enough to eat six.

Yogi

fishogger

« Reply #63 on: Jan 03, 2022, 02:24 PM »
No disrespect meant sir. I thought we were giving opinions. sorry for judging you from your posts. I don't agree with Cecil either but I can set and talk fishing stuff with him for hours. I'm guessing the same could be had with you as well. Just have to keep away from a couple subjects. Lol

Nobody getting mad and only 1 or 2 calling names. So pretty tame so far. ;D

some fishermen tell lies,  this one doesnt need to

https://xyz.frankspeech.com/  one america news-still a free press

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #64 on: Jan 03, 2022, 02:53 PM »
As it should be.

Yogi

filetandrelease

« Reply #65 on: Jan 05, 2022, 01:00 AM »

fishogger

« Reply #66 on: Jan 05, 2022, 05:30 AM »
your thingy at the bottom of your posts says You can observe a lot by watching..  i got the china virus early on in 2020.  with no fear of getting it again i went on with  life. natural immunity.  maybe you havent heard about it?  unfortunately society society's rules made that impossible.  the stores that required masks i didnt shop at.  that meant i had to drive acrost town for my business supply's.  menards were being ignorant but home depot was still a freedom zone.  i didnt buy anything from walmart for over a year till thay stopped thier ignorance.  luckily i live close to an amish town and the stores were all a freedom zone.  i could live life like nothing changed and thats what i did.  in all the homes/businesses i went to work in, in 2020-2021 only one wanted me to wear a mask.  i told thewm we couldnt do business and walked away at the bid stage.  i even worked in a church with a school in it and wasnt asked to wear a mask.  maybe they had been turned down by all the previous contractors or they just didnt buy into the bs being fed everyone?  dont know and didnt ask why.  after 2 years of watching this circus called society i am ashamed of my countrymen and women.  so many sheeple out there willing to be scared into their homes shaking with fear over the flu.  a sickness that has only killed .5% its infected.  in no way does that warent the damage that has been done to our great country.  many other sicknesses have a much higher death rate but are being ignored.  hell driving a car is way worse.  According to statistics, 12.4 out of 100,000 Americans die in car accidents each year. now thats dangerous and i drive accordingly.  how many people have you seen coming into your lane texting away?  i see a lot of them.  i have stopped moving out of the way because i could use a new truck.  i just brace myself for the crash.  so far they have just been close calls.  one of which just happened 4 days ago.  my wife works at the hospital so i expect her to bring home all the great new sicknesses.  thats just the way it is. she works with a girl that is so freaked out over this she wears 3 masks gloves and goggles at work.  after work she goes home and nowwhere else at all!  she need help! she is sick in the head from this crap.  thats the medias falt rite there!  she works in the virus every day but wont go to the freekin store.  der hilt what the fart man. lol  we cant run scared of life or life isnt worth living. IMO  im just saying people arent thinking strait and have been brainwashed into a state of fear over mostly nothing.  yes i agree older folks should have a bit more fear. flu kills some of them(all flues).  i dont blame them for getting vaxes to help them.  thats not most of society though and it shouldnt be the norm. i really dont feel people in this country have any fight in them anymore.  thats what makes me sad when i set and watch the world with an open mind.

as far as doctors and hispitals go, money infuences them way more that it should.  stories of false records to gain more gov. money abound.  not sure if they are true but it wouldnt surprise me.  to see a doctor with a mask on makes me shake my head and wonder why not gloves and a suit.  as stated already by someone, a doorknob can get ya too.  they should know that wouldn't ya think. lol

thats my entire view of this entire lab created virus circus. well minus the reason it was unleashed on the world ;D

no calling names no belittling anyone specific and no anger at anyone here.  just my opinion! period
some fishermen tell lies,  this one doesnt need to

https://xyz.frankspeech.com/  one america news-still a free press

icefisher47

« Reply #67 on: Jan 05, 2022, 09:41 AM »
Both me and my wife are vaccinated and boosted. My wife because she works in a Hospital and I chose to because of what my personal physician suggested as I have some health issues. We both ended up catching Covid. People should be listening to their Doctors and making their own decisions and not listening to the media and idiots in the Govt who keep changing the rules.
Take a kid fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.