FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hoffman Lake  (Read 1252 times)

Teacherpreacher

Hoffman Lake
« on: Nov 29, 2021, 09:46 AM »
Took my friend back to Ohio yesterday to Upper Sandusky on Rt 30. 3 1/2 hr drive from Hobart. Very little traffic. Drove past Hoffman Lake west of Plymouth on North side of Rt 30. Never hear anything about it? Anyone fish it? Just wondering?
Saw several guys pulling boats on Rt 30. West wind was really blowing. Would have been tough fishing.
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

Hillybillyfisherman

Re: Hoffman Lake
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29, 2021, 11:23 AM »
 Every time I drive by heading to Michigan City to steelhead and salmon fish.  Never really see a lot of boats on it.   Doesn't matter what time of year.   That Is all I know about it.   L

natahka72

« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2021, 11:28 AM »
Took my friend back to Ohio yesterday to Upper Sandusky on Rt 30. 3 1/2 hr drive from Hobart. Very little traffic. Drive past Hoffman Lake west of Plymouth on North side of Rt 30. Never hear anything about it? Anyone fish it? Just wondering?
Saw several guys pulling boats on Rt 30. West wind was really blowing. Would have been tough fishing.
Teach

Google says it is private unless you are a guest at the campground. My quick research.

kesdadddy7597

« Reply #3 on: Nov 29, 2021, 12:13 PM »
I have wondered the same thing. We have been working on some projects in Culver and Valpo over the past year and I have driven by quite a few times.

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #4 on: Nov 30, 2021, 08:18 AM »
Thanks for the info!
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

abishop

« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 2021, 12:30 PM »
I know there is a small lake (pond), west of Plymouth on the north side of Rt. 30. Buddy of mine said he has fished in the winter and got nice gills? Don't think it is very big. Maybe 20-40 acres or so. Anyone know anything about this spot?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.