FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Open season no limits on everything  (Read 4312 times)

62 & Done

Re: Open season no limits on everything
« Reply #30 on: Dec 18, 2021, 10:57 AM »
For all those who think the natives should have no rules or regulations to adhere too ...   Think about this    I have 240 acres that have belonged to my family for 5 generations ( maybe 6 )  I have the deed- I'm not just sayin that granpappy hunted here - They owned it, farmed it , took care of it, and payed the expences as I do now.  So should I as a native to this land be allowed to harvest any and all that I wish and sell or dispose of as I wish so long as I do not cross the fence into my neighbors land?   
      SAME THING ISN'T IT?

Badbrad2186

« Reply #31 on: Dec 18, 2021, 03:22 PM »
For all those who think the natives should have no rules or regulations to adhere too ...   Think about this    I have 240 acres that have belonged to my family for 5 generations ( maybe 6 )  I have the deed- I'm not just sayin that granpappy hunted here - They owned it, farmed it , took care of it, and payed the expences as I do now.  So should I as a native to this land be allowed to harvest any and all that I wish and sell or dispose of as I wish so long as I do not cross the fence into my neighbors land?   
      SAME THING ISN'T IT?

If it's good for the goose it's good for the gander right

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #32 on: Dec 19, 2021, 11:43 AM »
i wonder if they will have  cheap walleye fillets  like  cigarettes and gas??????
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

fishinjohn

« Reply #33 on: Dec 20, 2021, 10:59 AM »
i guess if its on res. land it would be their deal.  the way i originally took it it was a state wide law.  that would have been a raw deal. cant see where anyone would complain about what they do on their own land.  surly the tribal elders would try and protect the resource rite?  if not they would wipe everything out and have nothing.
I have not read the suggested bill....
However I DO KNOW THIS 100% ( I have LOTS of native customers and friends)
They have ZERO LAW when it comes to wild game on THEIR LAND ALREADY... this must be a statewide deal.. which in my opinion ISNT RIGHT FOR THE WHITE MAN who has to abide by the law...

trapper2000

« Reply #34 on: Dec 20, 2021, 03:19 PM »
sort of like the  white man shooting all the  buffalo  and the indians  starving  :rotflol:

filetandrelease

« Reply #35 on: Dec 20, 2021, 03:38 PM »
sort of like the  white man shooting all the  buffalo  and the indians  starving  :rotflol:
Hey trapp aren’t you part Native American ,

trapper2000

« Reply #36 on: Dec 20, 2021, 03:58 PM »
i  sure  am  and  from what i  read  no  8 inch  bluegills and  no 15 fish limit rules ....  and  now i'll have a place to get rid  of the walleyes that annoy me  while i'm perch  fishing.........

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.