FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Otter Falls  (Read 1622 times)

scuba

Otter Falls
« on: Jul 14, 2005, 06:52 PM »
Man the current is roaring through there right now. If you want pike you can catch them anywhere. The bass are a little tougher we found some good ones in Dorothy Lake. We caught an incidental walleye, very shallow. Alot of the walleye I have caught this year in the Whiteshell have been shallow.
Top waters were working good as well as plastics.

grumpymoe

Re: Otter Falls
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 2005, 07:08 PM »
WTG Scuba......another angler catching eyes in the shallows.....you would be amazed at just what you can catch around cabbage....pencil reeds....and 3-5' of water.......come on everyone...give it a whirl!!!...Grump

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #2 on: Jul 14, 2005, 07:38 PM »
Sounds like fun...we had a 3 species day too.  It's good to hear about conditions all around.

Derek

scuba

« Reply #3 on: Jul 14, 2005, 08:29 PM »
Hey that Big Walleye dude was looking for more reports on other lakes. I thought I would oblige the big guy 8) I hope to add some more different lakes before my holidays are done.
Almost forgot to include that the stickeral were shallow as well. ;D click thumbnail........

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #4 on: Jul 15, 2005, 04:33 AM »
Great one scuba. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Look forward to seeing some more pics from all those different lakes.
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Fresh-Water Freak

• Born To fish Forced to........Go to school
« Reply #5 on: Jul 15, 2005, 09:23 AM »
 WTG Scuba 8) 8).Well when we went to Caddy in the Whiteshell we caught all of our five Walleye in 18 to 20 feet :-\ ;D.

When you went there was no Crappies hanging out there or do they just not have any. ??? ???
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

Ashnohgrimbatul

« Reply #6 on: Jul 15, 2005, 01:22 PM »
I've caught 15 walleye over 20" from the Winnipeg River this year.....13 of them were in 4' of water or less.  Thats enough for me to call it a pattern.

scuba

« Reply #7 on: Jul 15, 2005, 10:07 PM »
Yellow Tail there are no crappies there in that part of the river persay. However they keep turning up in some strange places so who knows? ;)

Fresh-Water Freak

• Born To fish Forced to........Go to school
« Reply #8 on: Jul 16, 2005, 08:22 AM »
Strange places hey cool 8) 8) that means more places to find em. ;D ;D
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.