FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Kuhn lake  (Read 1153 times)

PEARCHEYES

Kuhn lake
« on: May 31, 2023, 08:14 PM »
Gill beds all silted in and I think I was catching post spawn gills .Kept 22 nice fatties

abishop

Re: Kuhn lake
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2023, 08:21 AM »
nice gills

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 2023, 06:35 PM »
Why do people rape and kill them (ruining a great fishery) instead of earning it and finding other fish? I live on Kuhn. One day I come home from work and see them making beds. The next day I have 5 boats in front of my house and not a gill to be had. Those fish never had chance to spawn. Now my niece and nephew have no desire to fish because people don't care. People see beds and clean them up. Then they complain about it years down the road that it used to be great. The one good thing about this is that people can't read. They just sprayed the main lakes for weeds. Consume with caution !!

bigr

« Reply #3 on: Jun 02, 2023, 05:03 AM »
Why do people rape and kill them (ruining a great fishery) instead of earning it and finding other fish? I live on Kuhn. One day I come home from work and see them making beds. The next day I have 5 boats in front of my house and not a gill to be had. Those fish never had chance to spawn. Now my niece and nephew have no desire to fish because people don't care. People see beds and clean them up. Then they complain about it years down the road that it used to be great. The one good thing about this is that people can't read. They just sprayed the main lakes for weeds. Consume with caution !!
With due respect it's my opinion that bed fishing has always been done. For as long as i can remember the old timers talk about finding gils on the beds and took advantage of the opportunity. What they didn't do back years ago was spray the lakes killing almost all the vegetation. Poorer water quality and poor fishery management in regards to plant lives is the biggest reason for a decline in quality size fish.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.