FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Rooster cape  (Read 2814 times)

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
Rooster cape
« on: Mar 17, 2004, 06:40 PM »
Anyone have ANy Cape's to trade for Deer tail? I need to get some Capes and I have extra Tails SOme not even SLit yet meat and bone still in..Dang lazy Germ...Anyhow i need to tye some flies and im out need the capes! Thanks to anyone who can help or even just send Germ some Hackle would be great.
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Cider

Re: Rooster cape
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2004, 10:10 PM »
Germ - start this thread in the fly fishing board.  I was thinking of trying to get something going where we could swap materials for tying.  I don't have any capes on hand, but I do have a lot of pheasant, duck, goose, grouse feathers from my bird hunting.

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
Re: Rooster cape
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2004, 06:35 AM »
Ok dokey will do! Havent been all over this forum yet just was eager about the flys but check out that section for flys lol..Tight lines!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.