FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sabres on tv??  (Read 9273 times)

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
Re: Sabres on tv??
« Reply #15 on: Mar 26, 2006, 12:19 PM »
 May sound dumb, but right now they really don't have a lot to play for. Seems like they know they're stuck in forth place and are content on being there.
 The return of Jochen and Connely could be the spark they're waiting for.

Just hope they get things turned around in time for the playoffs!

After getting back in, I'd hate to see them fold in the first round.

JD
I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day of work anytime!

blaque

« Reply #16 on: Mar 27, 2006, 09:36 AM »
Yeah , like i said, it may all be a strategy. They may be pacing themselves, and thinking, why go bawls out to go up in the standings, lets slow it down so we dont burn out just in time for 1st round. The schedule is crazy, and their in the playoffs. Maybe they pace themselves and EXPLODE in game one of the playoffs and give it all they got.......kinda like speedskating in the olympics........Crazier things have taken place lol. Like the disallowed goal in the Ottowa game friday night.

blaque

« Reply #17 on: Mar 27, 2006, 01:27 PM »
Yeah you put my theory to shame Mac lol. Thats true, unless they're REALLY trying to be convincing of their "new found mediocrity" (wink wink) What better way to make it look legitimate than by losing to the Bruins HeHE

Dr. IceGeek

« Reply #18 on: Mar 27, 2006, 08:51 PM »
well six in a row now...looks like they've really hit the skids...we'll see what wednesday night holds when they play at home!

blaque

« Reply #19 on: Mar 28, 2006, 07:11 AM »
So true Mac, they played about ten minutes of what was representative of their play all season last night, and it got them from behind, to 2 goals up.......then they just started running into each other.

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #20 on: Mar 28, 2006, 01:57 PM »
Then why not player some younger guys from rochester?
They are not pulling punches they are just HOPEFULLY hitting rock bottom before the playoffs.
HATE LOSING TO THE STRANGERS!
W/o Jags they game would have been different, when he is hot points are put up on the board!!!!!

NY RANGERS ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS MONEY COULD BUY YEARS PAST and LOTS OF VETERANS ON THE TEAM NOW!
 :afro: :afro: :afro:
JAGS OLD HAIR STANDING UP!
Internet heros give it a rest!

blaque

« Reply #21 on: Mar 28, 2006, 02:55 PM »
Yeah and if you noticed Jagr after his goal, he couldnt wait to skate past his teamate that wanted to celebrate and congratulate......couldnt get by him fast enough to raise his arms to the crowd on his own and showcase himself as if to say, look at me........not my team. Jagoff

PERCH INC.

• Monster Perch Rulz!!!!
« Reply #22 on: Mar 28, 2006, 07:20 PM »
Let's Go Rangers!!!!!  I was at the game last nite, one of the Best game I have seen!!!! Too bad you guys can't see how "GREAT" Jagr is!!!
Pass it on !! "Hunting and Fishing"

blaque

« Reply #23 on: Mar 29, 2006, 07:25 AM »
Hes obviously a great talent. I wont discount him that. But he is a little arrogant from my experiences. Guess thats what being one of the best does to ya. He can score all the goals he wants.......It'll just up my Jagr rookie card lol

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #24 on: Mar 29, 2006, 01:42 PM »
  Never mind the Rangers, Jags is overrated! Now lets get back to talking about the sabres!

In order to get back on track before the playoffs get here,  they better get back to playing disciplined hockey!
  During their losing streak, how many stupid penalties have they commited? WAY TO MANY!

I can't remember the sabres being in the penalty box that much when they were winning instead of losing.
  It seems now, every time they turn around, someone's going to the box! Most of the time, it's for something that has nothing to do with the play.

Winning begins in your own end, and when you're outnumbered by one or two guys, bad things are gonna happen. Hopefully, Lindy is smart enough to realize this and address it in the locker room.

It's time to start bearing down and get ready for the playoffs! 

Hopefully tonight will be a better played game with better results.

JD

blaque

« Reply #25 on: Mar 30, 2006, 07:04 AM »
looked good last night for about 70% of the game. It always amazes me how at the end of one goal games, the team ahead always changes their game and end up being Peppered against. ANd the losing team always realizes theres only 2 minutes left and they better step it up lol. Instead of going full bore with 10 minutes left and down a goal. Sabres seem to really be ultra nervous in the last two minutes of a one goal lead.

RedWolfUSAF

« Reply #26 on: Mar 30, 2006, 07:55 AM »
...soooo nice to see them beat down the Bruins.

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #27 on: Mar 30, 2006, 08:17 AM »
  Yeah they were running a little scared there towards the end of the game.
Give Boston some credit though, they played a pretty good game.

I noticed last night that the stupid penalties were down quite a bit. Only counted three during the game instead or about 8 or 9 which was their average during their skid.

Imagine that, they stayed  out of the box and had something to show for it...... a Win!

Welcome back TIM CONNELLY! 

We're gonna miss you Tepo!

Hurry up Jochen!

Wonder if they can put two wins back to back tonight?

JD

jdjyoung

• Get em while you can
« Reply #28 on: Mar 30, 2006, 08:19 AM »
...soooo nice to see them beat down the Bruins.
  Yeah, 7 out of 8 was sweet! Now if we could just figure out a way to beat Ottawa like that we'd have it made!

blaque

« Reply #29 on: Mar 30, 2006, 10:31 AM »
i was working on my gutted bathroom during commercials and what not lol, i must have missed it but WHAT HAPPENED to Numminen?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.