FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Musky for Habanero....  (Read 1598 times)

Aaron Wiebe

Musky for Habanero....
« on: Oct 29, 2005, 02:45 AM »
Nice to "meet" you on Lotw Habanero Bob...hard day at the office for ya today, with a jiggin rod and a mess of walleyes for supper :-X  ;D

Here are the musky from thurs/fri I promised to post...

rainbow

• life is short...... go fishing.....
Re: Musky for Habanero....
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2005, 01:13 PM »
WTG Aaron how the h :evil:LL do you guys get away during the the week {my favorite time to fish] are you guys working or on the UI fishing team :laugh:     nice fish pics again 8)    maybe a guiding service is your guys future  8) 8)

grumpymoe

« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2005, 02:03 PM »
Very Nice musky Aaron and Tholl.....the one with the missing portion of its gill plate looks a little starved...hope you fed it a little before the release....lol.....nice to see you ran into Habby at the office... ;D ;D...hungry for walleye that guy....keep em coming...congrats....Grump

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2005, 06:34 PM »
awesome looking muskies,  :o WTG, I love seeing your pictures...looks like you're the man...great posts and awesome fish....can't get any better... :-\ yea it can...pick me, pick me...only if I lived closer...Canada has out of this world fishing  :thumbup_smilie:
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

Habanero Bob

« Reply #4 on: Oct 31, 2005, 12:20 AM »
Aaron, you certainly came thru with your promise.  Great photos for those of us who have not seen a Musky in a while.  I agree with Grump, the one Musky looks like its Anorexic but the other is quite girthy.

There were not many boats out that day and it was quite coincidental to see the three of you on that big body of water.  Quite interesting and almost amusing watching the three of you throwing big ol' Bulldogs in every direction.  They sure hit the water with a big splash.   You guys proved them to be a great lure.   I think you boated three Muskies in the hour you were in Keewatin Channel.  Many people have never caught one in their life but you were pulling them out like they were Walleye!!  You really know what you're doing.   It's amusing to see the heavy artillery you Musky fishermen throw.  I don't know what Chris pulled out at the end but it looked like a colored baseball bat with hooks!! 

It couldn't have been a better day for fishing on LOTW for Oct 28.  +12 C is amazing.  The wind was up a bit which made the open water kinda tough.  I tried venturing down towards the Devils Elbow and Oliver Island but it wasn't worth pounding through the rough stuff so I stayed in the channels.

I did end up getting a nice mess of Walleye to add to the bag of fillets I got fishing at Pines Falls.  We had walleye feast for dinner tonight. 

Don't know if I will get out again this fall.  If not, it was a great way to finish of the season.  No doubt the cooler weather will be on its way shortly.

If anyone is interested, Manny's Baits has quite a good selection of Musky lures for very reasonable prices.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.