FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Carp in Northern NJ  (Read 2153 times)

hacksaw

Carp in Northern NJ
« on: Mar 31, 2006, 09:54 AM »
Does anyone know any lakes in northern NJ with a plethera of carp.  I sport fish with the bow and arrow and am looking for some new spots. 

15inch

Re: Carp in Northern NJ
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2006, 03:07 PM »
Yes, I know of one.
Spruce Run.
There is a PLETHORA of carp there. Pretty soon they will be jumping all around my boat like starving bass. Soon after, they will be in the very shallows, spawning. The water is off-color though, you will have a hard time seeing them. But sometimes there are so many you will only have to shoot and you won't miss.  ;D  Have fun & good luck.

bayonne

« Reply #2 on: Apr 02, 2006, 10:28 PM »
try the meadowlands thiers a county park with a launch and thiers good fishing for stripers its near snake hill off the turnpike good duck hunting aswell

hacksaw

« Reply #3 on: Apr 03, 2006, 11:17 AM »
Thanks for the info guys.  It definately helps when the water is clear.  I go out at night with spotlights.  Im definately gonna have to hit up one of those spots.  Thanks again.

JigAwhopper

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Apr 06, 2006, 11:13 PM »
Hey hacksaw,,,,what do you use them for ,after u plug  'em???    I heard they're a great tomato plant fertilizer  ;D.   
GONE FISH'G.......

hacksaw

« Reply #5 on: Apr 11, 2006, 10:43 AM »
Yeah fertilizer or ya sell um to the city folk fishin from shore.  Some people actually eat them, not me

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.