FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Mooo!  (Read 1894 times)

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
Re: Mooo!
« Reply #15 on: Aug 02, 2022, 09:40 AM »
Im in the office today because its 25 mins from the boat.  May go tonight.

Go get em bro!
Wicked Wec

Steve H.

« Reply #16 on: Aug 02, 2022, 12:38 PM »
Nice fish!!
It is understood that fishing licenses, gas, bait, etc., all cost money, but try not to let a limit of trout be your only gauge for success. – Ben Nugent, (NH F&G) Regional Fisheries Biologist

taxid

« Reply #17 on: Aug 02, 2022, 12:44 PM »
With the 2 kids 1 and 10 I am a busy guy but can give up sleep for bass like that.

I hear ya!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

lowaccord66

« Reply #18 on: Aug 03, 2022, 11:08 AM »
Last night was a wash.  Big storms popped up and looked bad on radar.  Played it safe.  Fueled up, cleaned the slime off my eel box, cleaned the boat, had a great lobster roll and went home.  Tonight is glass so the plan is quick montauk stop for fluke then off to bass land.

fish wayniac

« Reply #19 on: Aug 03, 2022, 03:49 PM »
John , Cows for sure. You don’t need a tape measure to see those are above the slot.

taxid

« Reply #20 on: Aug 03, 2022, 03:49 PM »
Last night was a wash.  Big storms popped up and looked bad on radar.  Played it safe.  Fueled up, cleaned the slime off my eel box, cleaned the boat, had a great lobster roll and went home.  Tonight is glass so the plan is quick montauk stop for fluke then off to bass land.

I was on Lake Michigan and big T-storms were moving in. No need for radar as you could see them along with lightning. Anyway I'm getting nervous and wanted to head in. Owner of the boat refused. He finally relented almost too late. I never went out with him again. He was a friend of my cousins. And the trip wasn't a freebee either. I paid dearly at least as much as a charter.

Are those fluke as good to eat as they look? I know I've had flounder and they are really nice white meat.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #21 on: Aug 04, 2022, 08:51 AM »
I was on Lake Michigan and big T-storms were moving in. No need for radar as you could see them along with lightning. Anyway I'm getting nervous and wanted to head in. Owner of the boat refused. He finally relented almost too late. I never went out with him again. He was a friend of my cousins. And the trip wasn't a freebee either. I paid dearly at least as much as a charter.

Are those fluke as good to eat as they look? I know I've had flounder and they are really nice white meat.

They are delicious. Deep fried, pan seared, grilled, poached and fresh as sushi.

Wicked Wec

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #22 on: Aug 04, 2022, 08:55 AM »

Wicked Wec

taxid

« Reply #23 on: Aug 04, 2022, 03:39 PM »
Oh my!  :o

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.