FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: More cows!  (Read 2231 times)

lowaccord66

Re: More cows!
« Reply #15 on: Aug 10, 2022, 07:28 AM »
You boys should be taking those new rigs into the 82 degree 79 degree temp breaks east of block for yellows/mahi/wahoo and leave the flounder for later

Tomorrow.  Just have to get back home from Minnesota....

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #16 on: Aug 11, 2022, 10:08 AM »
You boys should be taking those new rigs into the 82 degree 79 degree temp breaks east of block for yellows/mahi/wahoo and leave the flounder for later

I do not think I can reach them with my 22' CC. I would love to and plan to go somewhere Saturday if the weather plays nice. So far 10-15K and slowing to 5-10K in the afternoon.
Wicked Wec

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #17 on: Aug 12, 2022, 08:08 AM »
I do not think I can reach them with my 22' CC. I would love to and plan to go somewhere Saturday if the weather plays nice. So far 10-15K and slowing to 5-10K in the afternoon.

Tomorrow looks like it's going to be a bit of a washing machine out there. 2KR bouy in NH is showing 2-1/2 footers at the midday tide.

lowaccord66

« Reply #18 on: Aug 12, 2022, 11:25 AM »
Tomorrow looks like it's going to be a bit of a washing machine out there. 2KR bouy in NH is showing 2-1/2 footers at the midday tide.

It was 5's off montauk.  My fishing partner was green 5 minutes in after I found the fish.

lowaccord66

« Reply #19 on: Aug 12, 2022, 11:27 AM »

Small tank Mike?  Tuna ridge and gully should be very reachable in decent weather.

Im thinking Sunday night is my next opportunity to get "out there"

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #20 on: Aug 13, 2022, 07:33 PM »
Small tank Mike?  Tuna ridge and gully should be very reachable in decent weather.

Im thinking Sunday night is my next opportunity to get "out there"

I can definitely reach those no problem. 86 gallon tank should have around 170 miles if not more.

Issue is getting where the fish actually are or relocating. Spots mentioned dont always hold fish. Will try for mahi cod and if I see life tuna tomorrow. Off to bed.
Wicked Wec

stripernut

« Reply #21 on: Aug 13, 2022, 09:04 PM »
Best of luck, off to Tillies tomorrow to see what will bite, I think some shark fishing is in order...

rmoody79

« Reply #22 on: Aug 15, 2022, 10:18 AM »
I can definitely reach those no problem. 86 gallon tank should have around 170 miles if not more.

Issue is getting where the fish actually are or relocating. Spots mentioned dont always hold fish. Will try for mahi cod and if I see life tuna tomorrow. Off to bed.

If you don’t have fuel flow data on the boat you need to add that way you know exactly how much fuel you have and need, should be Nmea network capable into the MFD or you can install a floscan.  Fuel guages are worthless

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.