FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: schoolies are in  (Read 5454 times)

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
Re: schoolies are in
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 12:53 PM »
Gee thanks. Karma must treat you well the way you help at the drop of a hat. :clapping:
In defence of Pk I will say this Justosmo,I have no problem with asking for Info that is what this site is for there is a preview options on this site also, other words look over the post before you post it.Osmo sometimes you go looking for problems,I said sometimes.You double post all the time,which some times get me aggravated.Wait for someone to give you a answer and we will.I know you new to fishing,your not going to learn it all in One afternoon it's going to take years.I been fishing for a long time I still don't have all the answers none of us do we learn as we go.If you want to be a smart ass well then take what they give ya witch will be useless Info.I envy your quest for knowledge,I was the same way many years ago,Patience Grasshopper in a few year's you will have something to say.If I can help you with something send a PM be more then happy to try to answer your questions. I hope you read this in the context it was writen.   
art

ricky riged

Re: schoolies are in
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 06:11 PM »
you guys are tough guy asks simple question cant he gust get a simple answer

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.