FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: what an idiot i am  (Read 4125 times)

volume4130

Re: what an idiot i am
« Reply #15 on: Jun 08, 2011, 07:16 PM »
Also, never go for the head. Body shots are way better...

Haha, that's right...no visible marks!! 

ricky riged

« Reply #16 on: Jun 08, 2011, 07:35 PM »
was punching your brother worth it in the end ??? ??? ???
remember this  whole mess the next time you decide to punch someone
and that you will mess that hand up every time you hit someone

deerhunter

« Reply #17 on: Jun 09, 2011, 05:01 AM »
smarten up kid and stop fighting with your brother or anyone else for that mater.

capedeer/fish

« Reply #18 on: Jun 09, 2011, 05:23 AM »
That's life...tell yer bro yer sorry...HEAL and move on.
IndianHill Icetrap Pro Staff                                               SavageGear Product Tester         Dexter-Russell outdoors Pro Staff   ODM Rods Pro Staff

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #19 on: Jun 09, 2011, 05:33 AM »
Fighting at school... :nono:       Two sisters in my sons school got in a fight...   They were both suspended for the rest of the year, and will be in summer school so they can pass.....     Looks like you got off kind of easy.....
I hope your hand heals fast and you can get back to fishing....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

ebour

« Reply #20 on: Jun 09, 2011, 01:43 PM »
yeah. this is the first physical fight with him in a long time.

Santo180

« Reply #21 on: Jun 09, 2011, 01:45 PM »
Fighting at school... :nono:       Two sisters in my sons school got in a fight...   They were both suspended for the rest of the year, and will be in summer school so they can pass.....     Looks like you got off kind of easy.....
I hope your hand heals fast and you can get back to fishing....

Must have been some fight.

SpaceGhost

« Reply #22 on: Jun 09, 2011, 03:20 PM »
I have 2 younger brothers myself. When we were kids, i used to pound on them for various reasons. Some they asked for it, some i just was pushing my weight around. When i got older, i came to the understanding that alot of it was because my father used to kick the crap out of me and i just took it out on them. Im 40 now and i really regret fighting with my brothers when i was younger.

Especially now because...well, i work for one of them and he signs my paycheck. So be careful...you never know what might happen when you get older.

drl823

« Reply #23 on: Jun 09, 2011, 07:33 PM »
I didn't know you had a twin brother.......are you sure you were not standing in front of a mirror.... :o :o :o...no fighting :nono: :nono:

Damurpha

• Fish forever....work whenever!
« Reply #24 on: Jun 10, 2011, 09:09 AM »
was punching your brother worth it in the end ??? ??? ???
remember this  whole mess the next time you decide to punch someone
and that you will mess that hand up every time you hit someone

I'm with Ricky next time just ask your brother to take off the Canucks jersey LOL!
I fish, because the voices in my head tell me to!

allextremesfishing

« Reply #25 on: Jun 10, 2011, 11:08 AM »
1. How old are you?

2. at least you didn't dislocate you shoulder throwing a bad punch ::) it honestly doesn't feel good once the adrenaline wears off! but i have learned from the fights iv been in, it not worth the problems it cause or the fines you get charged. just remember next time your brother or anyone ticks you right off an you want to fight, just think bout all that fishing time you could be missing!!!!! or the consequences. but if you are cornerd do what you gotta do. and then everything will work its self back out!

3. your lucky you didnt break it!!! my buddy broke his hand, knocking a guy out. kinda funny, he hit the guy the guy hit the floore next thing you know my buddys like yeah i needa go to the hospitol!

Baitbucket

« Reply #26 on: Jun 10, 2011, 11:29 AM »
Yah never aim for the head man. Some of the hardest bones in your body are in your melon. You will more often than not come away worse off than the guy you hit..

ebour

« Reply #27 on: Jun 10, 2011, 05:53 PM »
 i am twelve. it is broken. i feel really stupid

88fishing

« Reply #28 on: Jun 11, 2011, 09:33 AM »
you will be able to fish couple years back i was making a d**n in a river with freinds and droped a 30lb + rock on my thumb. i looked down and it was cut so bad i could see bone. doc told me my thumb pop under the pressure gross loll but i was cut and broken and needed a cast but i was fishing next day. a little time getting use to but youll be fine

butch two

• Member of the GODS society.
« Reply #29 on: Jun 11, 2011, 10:01 AM »
OMG.....you mean to tell me there's more like you out there,  ;D ;D  poor fish don't stand a chance, go get them little man. :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.