FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Quabbin  (Read 6553 times)

stripernut

Re: Quabbin
« Reply #15 on: Apr 22, 2015, 10:47 PM »
Hard walking the shore line Saturday, but not filled...

lowaccord66

« Reply #16 on: Apr 22, 2015, 10:58 PM »
Anyone know how the water level is?  I have seen a few ponds/lakes lower than I thought expected.

40 to rent a boat ed!  Totally worth it.

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #17 on: Apr 23, 2015, 08:16 AM »
Hard walking the shore line Saturday, but not filled...

Gonna give it a try this Friday or Saturday.

40 to rent a boat ed!  Totally worth it.

I've rented a boat before.  I do better from shore there tho.  Gonna get out with a friend of mine who has a Q boat all set up for it and try for some trout.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

Baitbucket

« Reply #18 on: Apr 23, 2015, 11:29 AM »
Gonna get out with a friend of mine who has a Q boat all set up for it and try for some trout.

Sure do!

MrE1979

« Reply #19 on: Apr 23, 2015, 11:33 AM »
Sure do!

Ok I have 2 friends with Q boats.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

lowaccord66

« Reply #20 on: Apr 23, 2015, 12:35 PM »
Ok I have 2 friends with Q boats.

LOL now if only you were not cursed!   Ed you'll see us if your in the back of gate 8.  Its gonna be a good one!

MrE1979

« Reply #21 on: Apr 23, 2015, 07:08 PM »
LOL now if only you were not cursed!   Ed you'll see us if your in the back of gate 8.  Its gonna be a good one!

My curse is Chu based.  I can catch fish in other places.

Baitbucket

« Reply #22 on: Apr 24, 2015, 08:52 AM »
My curse is Chu based.  I can catch fish in other places.

Pics or it didnt happen   :P

ICEHOLE

« Reply #23 on: Apr 24, 2015, 10:02 AM »
was there yesterday, I don't know the place well so I decided to pick a cool day to work my legs and do some walking. drove to fishing area 2 (gate 31 I think) brought a box of spoons and jerk baits. only deployed the jerk bait and managed 2 dink Larries. Color on the fish was amazing, was hoping for somthign with a little more tug, but it was nice to get out and explore
Based on how the shore looked, not my experience the water level looks to be at its normal level. Cant wait to get back there soon and explore somemore. I would also like to find a nice piece of shoreline to chase lakers. I don't where I was , is prime laker territory
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

lowaccord66

« Reply #24 on: Apr 24, 2015, 12:37 PM »
was there yesterday, I don't know the place well so I decided to pick a cool day to work my legs and do some walking. drove to fishing area 2 (gate 31 I think) brought a box of spoons and jerk baits. only deployed the jerk bait and managed 2 dink Larries. Color on the fish was amazing, was hoping for somthign with a little more tug, but it was nice to get out and explore
Based on how the shore looked, not my experience the water level looks to be at its normal level. Cant wait to get back there soon and explore somemore. I would also like to find a nice piece of shoreline to chase lakers. I don't where I was , is prime laker territory

Try gate 8 in the back near the toilet!  Put a meat on the bottom and cast metal.  Youll get a tug!

lowaccord66

« Reply #25 on: Apr 27, 2015, 08:36 AM »
Good opening weekend at the Q.  Yesterday fished better than Saturday.  Ended up with 1 short ATLANTIC (LMAO) about a dozen lakers to 25" and one decent smallie.  All were caught trolling on leadcore. 

Funny thing was people lining up at 930 at night for a rental boat Friday night!

deerhunter

« Reply #26 on: Apr 27, 2015, 06:02 PM »
no, LANDLOCK.lol.

lavaman

« Reply #27 on: Apr 28, 2015, 07:42 AM »
NICE WORK BUDDY.  I need a excorcist to ward away the skunk from last sun. glad someone was catching. ;)

lowaccord66

« Reply #28 on: Apr 28, 2015, 11:15 AM »
NICE WORK BUDDY.  I need a excorcist to ward away the skunk from last sun. glad someone was catching. ;)

I'll text you some pics!

lavaman

« Reply #29 on: Apr 28, 2015, 12:55 PM »
I'll text you some pics!

great rub it in.  I don't want to see your stinking pictures!!!!!! lol

ps sorry im still not over my double skunking

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.