FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: One here from NE  (Read 6989 times)

buckshot

One here from NE
« on: Mar 04, 2004, 02:06 PM »
One member here from the ole Cornhusker state at least.  Been nailing a few rainbows on Verdigree Creek, waiting for ice out on the refuge lakes so can get some of those hungry pike.
I  go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses tuned once more.

GERALD

Re: One here from NE
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2004, 09:42 AM »
Hi guys,  just to let you know there is one more proud Cornhusker out here.  I am in to bass fishing but if the bite is off I fish for whatever I can get to pull my line.  I am from Northeast Nebraska if I can be of help.  Gerald

GillHunternNE

« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2004, 11:37 PM »
Hello out there - Just came over from iceshanty.  I live in Omaha area.  Like to hunt those gills.  Hope 2 talk sometime ....Now that the ice is off- time for some openwater fishing.  Did anyone do any hardwater over the winter?  If so where and how did you you do?

nehusker13

« Reply #3 on: Mar 08, 2004, 05:52 AM »
from NE Nebraska as well... ;D

fozsey

« Reply #4 on: Mar 10, 2004, 03:26 PM »
from NE Nebraska as well... ;D

Hey, I recognize you!!! Didn't you steal my minnows last winter when I wasn't looking??? (Dirty Rat!) Just kidding. Ain't seen you in a while. Whatcha been doing?

Gerald,

Where are you from.

nehusker and I are from SSC. (well at least I admit that anyway)

GERALD

« Reply #5 on: Mar 11, 2004, 11:03 AM »
Frosey, I am from Norfolk.  Lifelong resident, I fish local lakes , love Francis Case, fish the Big Mo at Niobrara area, also some Kansas lakes. Gerald

fozsey

« Reply #6 on: Mar 11, 2004, 01:49 PM »
I used to live there. Went to college there too. My X wife is from there. Glad to meet ya. We fish francis case, wiegand, brookings area, and anywhere else we can get in.

The Rocket

« Reply #7 on: Oct 14, 2004, 07:14 PM »
Hey guys!! I just bought a new house north of Holyoke Colorado. Any of you guys from the panhandle of NE?

Rocket>
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

Pikeguy

« Reply #8 on: Mar 07, 2005, 11:34 AM »
Rocket... you just bought a house??????? You're like 18 right? If so good for you. I just bought my first a month ago. Great investment ;D

hookemandcookem

« Reply #9 on: Jan 13, 2006, 08:28 PM »
Im another one from the good ol Cornhusker State. located in Central Nebraska
HookemandCookem

hawgerdawger

« Reply #10 on: Mar 11, 2006, 08:02 AM »
Hey guys!! I just bought a new house north of Holyoke Colorado. Any of you guys from the panhandle of NE?

Rocket>

Hawgerdawger here, checking in from the northern Panhandle city of Chadron. Greetings, all!

Anyone been out yet?
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.  ~Doug Larson

hookemandcookem

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 03:23 PM »
Make that two members from Nebraska. Im from Central Nebraska.

HookemandCookem
HookemandCookem

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.