FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Am I losing it or is this normal?  (Read 3998 times)

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
Am I losing it or is this normal?
« on: Mar 23, 2004, 09:26 PM »
I am so anxious for the open water season that I am taking inventory of my tackle box and placing the contents on a file in my computer. Is this nut's or what. I need help. Open water help ;D ;D ;D
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Bushman

• Fish from sun up to sun down
Re: Am I losing it or is this normal?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2004, 09:40 PM »
I'd love to say somthing smart :P, but I have to run and re-spool my reels, and sharpen my hooks ...AGAIN
True north strong and free

reubenpa

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2004, 11:09 PM »
you are nuts, but so are the rest of us in this forum...  oh see ya, I just remembered, I need to rearrange my tackle box again!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Mar 24, 2004, 05:32 AM »
Nuts???

Nah you're a fisherman. The in-between's are tough on us...imagine how our spouses feel listening to us groan about the bad ice and no open water.

I'm in the midst of building an extension for my computer station. It will be my fly tying/tackle building/reel maintenance area. Now I'll be able to blather on the fishing site while I'm tying flies etc.

I can still only do one at a time though...it's hard to type with only one of my thumbs.

Good thing I have wheels on my chair  ;D
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

grumpymoe

« Reply #4 on: Mar 24, 2004, 09:13 AM »
big walleye... will be sending my tackle box over to you to sort as well!!! once everything is untangled and cleaned, i would like my assortment of hooks that have barbs showing, pinched off as well..please catalogue everything and email the list so i can create my file.... would like everything back by friday this week at the latest....your bud grump  8) 8) .....we should make this a "sticky" so everyone can get theirs sorted as well  :o :o :o

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Mar 24, 2004, 05:48 PM »
Big walleye's tackle sorting service eh?

You sure you want to send a guy in the throws of fishing withdrawl your tackle? I believe I'll just sort and catalog my own.....again :P

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

icebraker

• People who work don't know how to fish!!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 24, 2004, 08:56 PM »
Hmmmmmmmm, you all sound like real anglers, thats awesome!!

I think I need to go and buy a couple more hooks  ;D ;D ;D

Later!!
People who work don't know how to fish!!

mrhook

• Fishing Fin-Addict!
« Reply #7 on: Mar 24, 2004, 09:53 PM »
I'll be sure to send you mine as well big walleye! The nest in the bottom should take you quite a while! ;D ;D As with Grump, sharpen, catalog and de-barb my hooks as well! You have until last week of april until lyons opens up! :P :P :P
teach a man to fish and he'll play with his fly all day!

Nightcrawler

« Reply #8 on: Mar 26, 2004, 02:37 PM »
Hey if you guys want I'll be happy to take your tackle!!! Uhhh....To clean and sharpen the hooks that is.....yeah that's the ticket...... ;) ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.