FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Backyard Visitors  (Read 2502 times)

Chucker

Backyard Visitors
« on: Jun 11, 2005, 06:00 PM »
An absolutely horrible shot since I took it through the screen, but here is what just was nibbling on our peonies.  (By the time I got the camera, he had moved next door to the neighbor's)

We saw him last night on the other side of the creek, and he didn't seem to mind us at all.  He's got at least 6 points developing right now, too.

Fisher50

Re: Backyard Visitors
« Reply #1 on: Jul 25, 2005, 08:55 PM »
This was in our back yard one morning.  And we are in a city subdivision.  Felt sorry for the deer. They were definately not in their element.
"But she's in good shape for the shape she's in...cause she's been through the fire before, and I believe she can take a whole lot more...So we raise her up every morning, we take her down every night, we don't let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right...on second thought, I do like to brag, cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag." -Johnny Cash

Grizz

« Reply #2 on: Jul 27, 2005, 08:03 AM »
ARE THEY LOST?  ;)

carpcatcher

« Reply #3 on: Aug 03, 2005, 08:30 AM »
Why would you say they aren't in their element? Those deer don't have to worry about getting shot there.
        Jim
Love 2 fish

perchfisher

• waitin' for a bite
« Reply #4 on: Aug 03, 2005, 09:04 AM »
yea i think deer are becoming smarter.......seems like every year i see more and more in the city......... ;D
-cole

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.