MyFishFinder Canada > British Columbia

Whats next? (pic heavy)

(1/2) > >>

ianwuzhere:
As the seasons change from hard water to soft water i enjoy the changes and exploring new water searchin for better spots all the time.  From small ice rods and hand lining to fly rods and spin casting.

The spots i like the best are the crystal clean waters. The fish seem to be nicer looking and if ever wanted to cook one up they would just seem to be a firmer/tastier fish.

Looking off a bridge into this aqua colored water there were fish, well everywhere:

I didnt fish it too long, but could see the sucker, white fish, and the odd lake trout swimming around in the shallows.. There was a small lake trout compared to others that another guy caught which he kept and weighed in at close to 9 pounds. One day ill head back there with a serious game face on.   :)

Heres a sucker that sucked up my fly:

I enjoy having a lake all to myself sorta speak, where the solitude seems to make it such a nicer lake. Often the only fishing competition is these kinda fisherman:

These baby loons were only a few days old. After a short swim next to mom they hitch a ride under the wings as mom continues to swim around.

ianwuzhere:
Arctic Grayling always seem to be a hard fighting fish for their size and love little flys presented on the surface:

Sight fish for them and pick them up along the banks of streams can always bring a smile:

ianwuzhere:
and the rainbows.. ahhh, always on the hunt for the monsterz that i imagine live down in the depths of the lakes somewherez.. Tying on new fly patterns, and dropping them deeper out in the middle of the lake with the anticipation of something big peeling out the line and the fight starting..

But sometimes its a cold/miserable troll around aimlessly relying on whatever hook is tied on the end of your line wondering "whats next"...

ianwuzhere:
But when nature calls a bears always gotta poop and the fish always gotta bite   :D :D

Soo it begins:

ianwuzhere:

Some almost as fat as they are long:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version