FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Walleye, Musky, Pike Fishing and Bass Opener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3142 times)

Jigwiggler

Another summer of fishin' fun has begun!!!  Well lets hear some results!  Who got out and what did you get?  I haven't been out yet, I just got a new boat and have been getting it ready.  Will be out on Thurs though!!  LOOK OUT !!!!  :o
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

sparkie

Been fishing Shenango Lake the last 2 days and have caught 3 small muskies and 5 largemouth bass, all trolling hot n tots, but no walleyes.

suskymusky

I've been out on the river a few times this week.We got a lot of smallmouth trolling and pitching jigs, but no walleye .My buddy caught and released his first pike.It was only a 31 incher, but he was thrilled with it.He was using my favorite lure; original Rapala in black and silver.
"IMAGINATION is more important than KNOWLEDGE" Albert Einstein

Jigwiggler

I got out Thurs. evening for  bit but it was more of a shake down for my new (to me) boat.  I did see one musky feeding and had one follow but that's all.  I'll get out again next week and hopefully have better results to report. 

Suskymusky - Congrats to your buddy on the pike!!

Jigwiggler

Re: Walleye, Musky, Pike Fishing and Bass Opener !!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: Jun 11, 2004, 08:01 AM »
Ok. Boy this board is quiet.  I fished for musky on the Susquehanna on Mem. Day and had one looker swirl at boat side and scare the bejesus out of me but that was it.  Will be fishing Sat. - Mon. this weekend with the opening of bass season but will most likely be targeting musky and eyes now that the river is shaping up.  The river has been dropping 6-12"/day and should be in nice shape for the weekend.  Anyone else have fishing plans for the weekend.  Post your plans and results here.

jigerjim

Josh Hit TT today. The worst day I had this year. No bass, a couple of pick up's dident hole on. Did manage 1 Northern about 30" on a spinnerbait.
All way's keep your line wet

Jigwiggler

Jim good job on the pike!!

Well fished Sat. and Sun. and caught some fish but nothing spectacular.  Managed to boat 3 legal eyes each day, lots of little bass and rock bass, and a handful of channel cats.  My fishing partner lost a musky at boat side.  Water level is dropping nicely but is still quite muddy.  How did everyone else do?

Looks like we're in for a slow spell untill water clarity improves.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.