FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: how bout those ducks?  (Read 12647 times)

Adam Bomb

• Avid Walleye Fisherman
Re: how bout those ducks?
« Reply #30 on: Apr 28, 2009, 08:41 AM »
You can go on if you want, it wont hurt my feelings. Any team in the league that could get those players would do it and Pit has done the same thing in the past to be succsessful as i have showcased and will do so in the future if the opportunity arises. Its not our fault the Penguins dismantled years ago and have been in the gutter until recently. If you read my post i never said we didnt sign or trade for high profile players, im just saying we have had an aweful lot of great young pics that have had a big impact on our team during the same time frame. And of all the vets you have on that list there is only 2 that were on our team the last 2 years. And one of those players has had a very limited role in that time frame...and, the other has been gone all season long.

The Pens have 4 great young drafts and if you think for one second they wont go after high profile players to make their team better your sorely mistaken. Remember who signed Hossa at the deadline last year...Hmmm trying to stack the deck in their favor!!!

And as far as draft pics are concerned, look at each teams current lineup and tell me which team has the most and better draft pics if you really wanna compare apples to apples. Its the Wings hands down!
Keep The Fish Pump Runin'!!!
Adam

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.