FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: why i got the vaccine  (Read 2446 times)

icefisher47

Re: why i got the vaccine
« Reply #15 on: Apr 10, 2021, 10:00 AM »
My wife had the phizer vaccine. She’s had both shots. I’m going this afternoon for my 1st. She had no reaction.
Take a kid fishing

filetandrelease

« Reply #16 on: Apr 10, 2021, 02:22 PM »
Definitely should be deleted
This is a fishing  site and alot of us been quiet about alot of stuff
This isn't I believe site
Imagine everyone tells there side
This is a great way to dived people
Should be fishing only
Why the top of the page tells what’s it’s about
 If that’s the case gardening should be cast out along with cooking , or just don’t read the topics your not interested in 😉

bbfrogger

« Reply #17 on: Apr 10, 2021, 03:05 PM »
Why the top of the page tells what’s it’s about
 If that’s the case gardening should be cast out along with cooking , or just don’t read the topics your not interested in 😉

Couldn't agree more.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #18 on: Apr 10, 2021, 03:06 PM »
we talk music ....we talk  work and mechanics we talk weather we talk about everything  ...the reason why i bring it up i was infected when i was on a fishing trip and it was  some of my friends here that supported me ....now  no one  has fought one bit in this thread ,i'd like it to stay that way .... covid is apart of american life now which means covid has affected  all of our fishing...every thing from getting equipement to traveling.  sadly low covid will keep changing the way we live and the way we fish .... the more of us that get the shot the more we will be fishing together ,i wish you well and  i hope you are and remain healthy ...............bye the way .....complaining about what others talk about has nothing to do with fishing either  ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

taxid

« Reply #19 on: Apr 10, 2021, 03:21 PM »
I get my second shot tomorrow.  I want this mess to be over with. I will keep the rest of my thoughts on this subject to myself.

Amen! The wife and I are getting our second moderna next Wednesday! The parents in there 80's got both of theirs with absolutely no side effects. The more people we can get to get the vaccinations the sooner we can get over this.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #20 on: Apr 10, 2021, 03:25 PM »
Definitely should be deleted
This is a fishing  site and alot of us been quiet about alot of stuff
This isn't I believe site
Imagine everyone tells there side
This is a great way to dived people
Should be fishing only

I don't recall anyone divided in the last thread about covid.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #21 on: Apr 10, 2021, 04:35 PM »
i want to be able to give big guy a hard time when were fishing without a mask
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #22 on: Apr 10, 2021, 04:43 PM »
Wife had it, 5 days after the end of isolation/ quarantine the princess had it. Just 2 quarantines for me, luckily they had very mild symptoms.

Wife fully vaccinated, I get me second dose at the end of the month. I couldn’t sign up fast enough

SizeMatters

• Shut up and fish!!
« Reply #23 on: Apr 10, 2021, 07:21 PM »
Glad you beat it down, Trapper.  I know of a few that died due to it and a couple dozen who came down with it and endured relatively mild symptoms.  My wife got her shots early on as a front line health care worker.  I got mine early on as an over 65 "public facing grocery worker" due to my PT job.  So far it's just been an inconvenience in our circle of family and friends.  Pray every day for it to stay that way.
Bigger isn't always better but Size definitely Matters!

Badbrad2186

« Reply #24 on: Apr 11, 2021, 06:58 AM »
I got my first shot I get my second on the 26th. If you want the god honest truth why I got mine not cause I'm sacred of getting covid and bringing it home to the kids or wife ive worked not missing a day since this all started knock on wood never caught it. The reason I got my shot though is so I can go to Buffalo to the football games with out having to pay $65 and drive 4 hours 3 days before the game to get a test. Ive never gotten a flu shout but once in my life only year I ever had the flu.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #25 on: Apr 11, 2021, 07:37 AM »
The door swings both ways guys. I won’t tolerate political posts on this site. In my almost 20 years around here, I’ve never seen one that didn’t go bad....fast.

The only reason I left this topic up is out of respect for Trapper. He made his points clear in his first post.
Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.