FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: nh bass  (Read 105213 times)

The Reel Deal

• Early Worm Gets The Lunker
Re: nh bass
« Reply #90 on: Sep 24, 2012, 12:08 PM »
Got another one! haha only 4.5lbs tho. I haven't been bass fishing much lately......

jibbs

« Reply #91 on: Oct 01, 2012, 08:36 AM »
a new personal best...7 pounds and two other fives off the same rockpile in 15 minutes...amazing

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #92 on: Oct 01, 2012, 02:00 PM »
Nice pigs again Jibbs, congrats!

NH Trout Fisherman

• MFF Mod Team
  • FISHIN 4 BIG TROUT!
« Reply #93 on: Oct 06, 2012, 09:05 AM »
Congrats Again on the New PB Jibbs! :thumbup_smilie: 

Very Impressive! and that's coming from a trout guy  :laugh: ;)

jibbs

« Reply #94 on: Jan 28, 2013, 08:38 AM »
been catching a lot of bass but not the big ones...here is the first solid bass of the winter...5.55 lbs
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

The Reel Deal

• Early Worm Gets The Lunker
« Reply #95 on: Jan 28, 2013, 11:17 AM »
Nice!

jibbs

« Reply #96 on: Feb 18, 2013, 08:39 AM »
from the weekend...a 5.11, a 4.10 and a 26lb 10 oz northern...the northern is not from my group, but was taken from nh

jibbs

« Reply #97 on: Mar 04, 2013, 08:37 AM »
not giants, but solid largemouth that range from mid 4's to high 4's...

jibbs

« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2013, 08:08 AM »

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #99 on: Jun 12, 2013, 05:04 PM »
Nice ones, keep 'em coming!  Love watching your thread.

mr tip up

« Reply #100 on: Jul 01, 2013, 04:22 PM »
those are some beauty bass nice catch
a bad day of fishing is better then a good day of work

jibbs

« Reply #101 on: Aug 27, 2013, 08:54 AM »
summer was slow for the big ones...however, bassranger landed this giant in june that became his personal best and the one to beat amongst our group...what a club...7lbs 9 ounces...good job josh

jibbs

« Reply #102 on: Oct 16, 2013, 10:10 AM »
Fished my favorite rock pile last friday after school and do i have a great fish story...first of all this rock pile has produced 3 bass over 6 lbs and 1 bass over 7 lbs in the last year...however, i can only catch them in october...i assume they stage there in the summer, but it seems like october is the only time i can get them to bite...anyways, fired up the school with a DD22 norman and caught 3 or 4 schoolies..finally hooked up to a decent 3 pounder and i look down and there is a giant right behind it...first instincts were to grab the net and try to scoop both , but that theory just seemed silly...i decided to bend down and grab my jig rod and drop it into the water away from the fish that i was fighting so that my lines didn't cross...next thing you know i am battling two largemouth at the same time..one rod in each hand...hahaha...i was afraid to swing the 3 pounder in because it a 7'6 gloomis and i was worried it would snap in half...i dropped down and lipped it instead all the while the chunk is battling me towards the back of the boat...after the 3 came in i scooped up a big 6lb 10 ounce largie with the net...i know the story is hard to believe, but we have all seen some big followers...however, to get two to bite at the same time doesn't really happen...here's a look...

jibbs

« Reply #103 on: Oct 21, 2013, 09:49 AM »
rockpile keeps on rolling...landed this 6.26 on a Norman DD22...

jibbs

« Reply #104 on: Feb 03, 2014, 12:20 PM »
plenty of bass this winter but where are the big ones...here are a few fives

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.