FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: nh bass  (Read 103610 times)

waterwolf603

Re: nh bass
« Reply #120 on: Apr 29, 2014, 11:16 AM »
thats awesome buddy!
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

jibbs

« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2014, 10:04 AM »
a couple of nice largies and a dandy smallie off a bed...the largies were crusing the flats (prespawn) and i turned those bad girls around with a 3/4 oz football jig...both over 5...smallie was 4 plus

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

waterwolf603

« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2014, 11:07 AM »
nice job jason glad your gettin out man, and as usual you are smashing some stud bass

jibbs

« Reply #123 on: Jul 28, 2014, 11:03 AM »
Tournament season is underway and its been a good summer....started the season throwing chatterbaits in coldwater and got some great bites...all summer has been Carolina rigging deep grass and rockpiles...the bite out there has been consistent in 15 to 30 feet of water...anyways, put up a personal best bag of 18.02 of largies at the last tourney...here's a look at some of the clubs...

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

waterwolf603

« Reply #124 on: Jul 28, 2014, 12:56 PM »
awesome buddy you always hammer them biggins, those smallies are esspecially impressive i dont even think i went out for em this yr :-( saw an absolute monster when i was up north in the river in the middle of probably n10k + bait fish never seen that many bait and the smallie sittin in the middle had to be 6 lbs, can to get my rod and she was gone

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #125 on: Jul 28, 2014, 02:38 PM »
Freeeeeking Monsters................. 
Congratulations....................        :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

jibbs

« Reply #126 on: Jul 28, 2014, 08:07 PM »
awesome buddy you always hammer them biggins, those smallies are esspecially impressive i dont even think i went out for em this yr :-( saw an absolute monster when i was up north in the river in the middle of probably n10k + bait fish never seen that many bait and the smallie sittin in the middle had to be 6 lbs, can to get my rod and she was gone
those smallies came out of silver...had one fish with 15 minutes to go..pulled up to a spot that I found préfishing and landed 4 three pound smallies on four consecutive casts....great finish to a long day

jibbs

« Reply #127 on: Jul 28, 2014, 08:07 PM »
Freeeeeking Monsters................. 
Congratulations....................        :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
thanks

waterwolf603

« Reply #128 on: Jul 29, 2014, 07:07 AM »
those smallies came out of silver...had one fish with 15 minutes to go..pulled up to a spot that I found préfishing and landed 4 three pound smallies on four consecutive casts....great finish to a long day

d**n buddy that is awesome looks like your tournament season has been going well, glad to see it

jibbs

« Reply #129 on: Jul 29, 2014, 08:45 AM »
d**n buddy that is awesome looks like your tournament season has been going well, glad to see it
rocking first for angler of the year and 4 out of 6 first places...need to keep it up..the boys are on me...sunapee, massesecum , sun cook and Winni left..no let up

waterwolf603

« Reply #130 on: Jul 29, 2014, 08:48 AM »
rocking first for angler of the year and 4 out of 6 first places...need to keep it up..the boys are on me...sunapee, massesecum , sun cook and Winni left..no let up

heck yeah buddy keep it up finish strong its like the playoffs babbbyyyyyyyyyy. keep them big fish comin

jibbs

« Reply #131 on: Aug 22, 2014, 01:19 PM »
august has been a crazy month for bass ranging in the 5 to 6 pound club...new hampshire has had some cold nights already and the water temps are in the low 70's, which i think are keeping the bass active...here's a look

waterwolf603

« Reply #132 on: Aug 25, 2014, 07:43 AM »
some more hogs bud, how you standing as far as the tourny season is concerned? you have to be doing well with all these big girls youve been posting this yr

jibbs

« Reply #133 on: Aug 25, 2014, 09:00 AM »
some more hogs bud, how you standing as far as the tourny season is concerned? you have to be doing well with all these big girls youve been posting this yr
big lead...i would have to die pretty much to not get AOY...bassranger is in second...the birth of his child made him miss a tourney which hurt...suncook and winni left

waterwolf603

« Reply #134 on: Aug 25, 2014, 09:04 AM »
big lead...i would have to die pretty much to not get AOY...bassranger is in second...the birth of his child made him miss a tourney which hurt...suncook and winni left

haha thats what i like to hear man, keep it up glad you are smashing the competition and please congratulate him for me.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.