FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Favorite  (Read 14352 times)

perch pounder

• Keep on poundin'
Re: Favorite
« Reply #15 on: Mar 16, 2004, 05:23 PM »
Which George lake is that ? ???

We have on in Manitoba but it is known for Lakers and walleye
here  fishy , fishy , fishy.......

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #16 on: Mar 17, 2004, 09:53 AM »
Lake Manitoba. We might not get em as big 12.5'' tops but 600 in a day is possible if you know what your doing. ;) :)

PERCH INC.

• Monster Perch Rulz!!!!
« Reply #17 on: Mar 17, 2004, 10:20 AM »
Lake George is in New York State!!
Pass it on !! "Hunting and Fishing"

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #18 on: Mar 17, 2004, 08:30 PM »
[ Lake manitoba ;D ;D ;D
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

grumpymoe

« Reply #19 on: Mar 18, 2004, 07:23 AM »
pelican  :( :( :( not now with the kill  lake winnipeg or lake manitoba for perch all day long. dont know of many other's that can produce like these two.  grump

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #20 on: Mar 18, 2004, 05:39 PM »
WEll I have to start this here again do i? 20 inch Perch...Eh Reubenpa? LOL Ok lets se some pictures..I won't be as hard on ya as i have the others..Are we talking Yellow Perch or White Perch with this 20 inch size....??? I know you guys are thinking oh no here we go again....I live on lake Simcoe...And our Province record isnt even 16 inches and iv'e yet to see a 18 Inch nevermind a 20 inch that hasbt been cut and stretched...Not saying it isn't possible just saying id like to see some picutures of these Notorios 20 inch perch..Tight lines!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

reubenpa

« Reply #21 on: Mar 18, 2004, 06:21 PM »
u can be hard on me... I want to see the pics to... A guy I know has a friend that supposedly saw them...  I don't know!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

Germ

« Reply #22 on: Mar 19, 2004, 06:25 AM »
Ya i  Also had a friend whos brother's GirlsfriendsSister Boyfirends mother-inlaw once ,married a Preacher whos Nephews Fiance niece Also told me that your Story is Crap...LOL  Just the Pics man Just the Pic's! (by the way it is all ment in good humour please take it a such...Just being a smart alec) Tight lines!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

HIMO

• MFF Mod Team
  • Goatboy's- Wisconsin chapter "1st Wisconsin goat"
« Reply #23 on: Mar 19, 2004, 06:36 AM »
hey germ, i think the lake name will sum up the story on those 20" perch.

HIMO
"IT'S NOT HOW DEEP YOU FISH, IT'S HOW YOU WIGGLE YOUR WORM" !!!

reubenpa

« Reply #24 on: Mar 19, 2004, 10:19 AM »
lol ;D ;D :) :) you hurt me bad!!!  hehe good one

Germ

« Reply #25 on: Mar 20, 2004, 07:56 AM »
ya next time i'll look at the lake name before even believeing anything that was posted...LOL ..Like i said unless you have seen it personally and have a picture to prove it..Not many guys will believe that you have even seen a 18 inch nevermind a 20 inch especially witht hose girths attached to it....Bring me a picture then i will believe it...Like i said im not saying its impossible just saying not likly!

reubenpa

« Reply #26 on: Mar 20, 2004, 08:56 AM »
Very unlikely, but I haven't seen it either, and somebody caught the world record of like 4 lbs some time and seomwhere!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

reubenpa

« Reply #27 on: Mar 20, 2004, 09:00 AM »
can you see the Ruler? maybe this was how it was measured... Redneck ruler... 1 2 3 4 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 lol

Germ

« Reply #28 on: Mar 21, 2004, 07:15 AM »
Heheh thats a good one lol....Tight lins and nice pic!

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #29 on: Mar 23, 2004, 09:58 AM »
Reuben,

You can always use the "slide-rule" fish measuring method.

Hold the ruler in one hand with the fish in the other. Take a few pictures and "slide" the fish out closer to the camera after each shot, before taking the next one and just watch your fish "grow".   :) 

(Of course, I have only heard of this method, certainly have never actually done this myself).  ;)

-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.