FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: CHARCOAL GRILLERS UNITE!!!  (Read 157347 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: CHARCOAL GRILLERS UNITE!!!
« Reply #450 on: Jun 23, 2017, 05:36 PM »
Well.........how did you make out Dom?

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #451 on: Jun 24, 2017, 05:06 AM »
Well.........how did you make out Dom?

Rg

Well I got good news and bad news..
The good news I'm not having surgery for a couple weeks..
Which makes me happy that I can fish in a bass tournament tomorrow that I have been registered for..

The bad news it that I'm having twins... ;D
I now have one on each side.......

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone ..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #452 on: Jun 30, 2017, 06:11 PM »
Twins....break out the cigars ;D

A little nip and stitch....and you'll be fine.just had a nice T-Bone from the Weber. Forgot the pics.

Funny, I can't eat a whole one in one sitting any more. A good thing I guess. I'm down 20 lbs since March. Still have 17 to go to make everyone who looks at me happy. My Doctor mostly.

I think I can....I think I can.....I think I can.......

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

tomturkey

« Reply #453 on: Jul 01, 2017, 10:54 AM »
Raq We will have to see how much of a man you are after you or surgery. My youngest so was born with a hernia. They did nothing about it until just before he started school. When we went to check on him the next morning he was no where to be found. He was climbing around in the play room as if nothing had happened

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #454 on: Jul 01, 2017, 04:05 PM »
I'm working on dinner.

Perch patty stuffed mushrooms with zucchini and summer squash with onions on the Weber.

The mushrooms are stuffed with the perch patty mix. The patty is a bonus. ;D

Stay tuned for the grand finale.

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #455 on: Jul 01, 2017, 05:50 PM »
Cooked up really nice.

A little Franks and .....yum!

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #456 on: Jul 26, 2017, 07:23 AM »
Did some bass fillets on the grill last night. Side of garden fresh zucchini and pearl onions.

Parchment paper delights.

Y'all need to learn the beauty of parchment papar👍

Rg

filetandrelease

« Reply #457 on: Jul 26, 2017, 07:38 AM »

I got a gift of something like the grill mate and it works great 1 for veggies and another for meat and they are now over 3years old , wife uses parchment a lot for baking , never tried it on the grill

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #458 on: Jul 26, 2017, 07:45 AM »
Try it....you'll like it. I've done everything from veggies to meat loaf. Just cook indirectly. Fantastic way to cook fish.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #459 on: Jul 26, 2017, 07:59 AM »
That looks grill good..... ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #460 on: Aug 02, 2017, 05:13 PM »
Breaded bullhead ( spring catch) baked on the Weber with zucchini and pearl onions from the garden.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #461 on: Aug 02, 2017, 05:26 PM »
Yum.............

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #462 on: Aug 02, 2017, 05:53 PM »
Talk about YUM!
I may never fry fish again.

Just an experiment....beyond my wildest expectations. I'll tell you how if you like.

Rg

Mac Attack

« Reply #463 on: Aug 02, 2017, 07:10 PM »

Just an experiment....beyond my wildest expectations. I'll tell you how if you like.

Rg

sure

MILLERMANKT

« Reply #464 on: Aug 02, 2017, 10:01 PM »
Raq We will have to see how much of a man you are after you or surgery. My youngest so was born with a hernia. They did nothing about it until just before he started school. When we went to check on him the next morning he was no where to be found. He was climbing around in the play room as if nothing had happened
Be careful,  I had a hernia taken care of years ago. A few days afterward I felt pretty good. Went out deer hunting, got a nice doe and dragged it back to my camp. BIG mistake, the next morning i felt like someone took a chainsaw to my belly  :cookoo:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.