FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2010...  (Read 34508 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2010...
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2010, 05:41 PM »
I got away for a real short time and made a few casts. One small northern and a small pickerel.. At least I didn't get skunked... ;D

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #31 on: Jun 20, 2010, 06:41 AM »
Friday 6/18, headed to Eagle Bay to spend the night to fish the Old Forge Fire Dept. bass tournament on Saturday.  After registering we had time to hit a little Brook trout stream.. Nothing big but caught a lot of small native brookies..

Dean making his way through the jungle..

If we were pike fishing we would have some good bait..

And more of these little guys.. 

Saturday 6/19. Sunrise over First Lake..

Loaded for big bass...

We had lunker fish with a 4.8 lb Large mouth till this guy weighed in this one at 5.2lbs..

I wish I had more pictures of our fish, here is our basket..

We came in 1st place with 5 fish weighing 20.10 pounds.... I had a great day for being in the back of the boat.. I had only 7 fish with just 1 being under 4 pounds.... ;D ;D

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Issiah

« Reply #32 on: Jun 20, 2010, 04:31 PM »
WOW!!  That's incredible DOM!!!  My Dad & I tried the weed beds at the mouth of 3rd Lake Creek Saturday for about an hour and didn't even see a Bass.  I'm going back after seeing your catch!!  You guys are GOOD!!

Any chance you could PM me some Bass tips up there??

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #33 on: Jun 20, 2010, 06:35 PM »
Yea, we had a good morning....  But the pictures on your journal are killing me..... Its been a great season for you... And I wish you many more....

Wish we ran in to each other.......

1fish@atime

« Reply #34 on: Jun 20, 2010, 06:56 PM »
Way to go Dom!!! Sounds like you guys had the hot bite. Like they say a lot of good fish equals a win over one big fish. Though catching the one big'en is fun too. Great pics of a good time.

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
« Reply #35 on: Jun 20, 2010, 07:11 PM »
Just found this thread. That looks like a great spring trip Dom. You guy's sure have a great variety of fishing up there. Keep it up.  I don't know what to say about Issiah's journal except WOW.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #36 on: Jun 20, 2010, 08:11 PM »
Thanks, Bogmanjr...   Spring trip is always great... Just happend to catch a lot of fish this spring....   This past weekend was something else.. Catching the brookies was as much fun as all those bass......    Well almost.. ;D ;D

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #37 on: Jul 08, 2010, 02:44 PM »
7/2/10  Herb and I went out to catch some bass on topwater lures and all we caught were these....  Wish I had my ultra lite rod and crappie jigs....

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #38 on: Jul 09, 2010, 01:36 AM »
That looks like one hungry slab there!

perchgypsy

« Reply #39 on: Jul 09, 2010, 09:13 AM »
7/2/10  Herb and I went out to catch some bass on topwater lures and all we caught were these....  Wish I had my ultra lite rod and crappie jigs....
very nice trade imo
nice pics

1fish@atime

« Reply #40 on: Jul 09, 2010, 09:29 AM »
I have to go try for some of those. I heard of a place not to far from me that has a decent population.
Going to start diversifying a little now that the trout are slowing down...
Nice looking fish!!!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #41 on: Jul 09, 2010, 04:03 PM »
I have to go try for some of those. I heard of a place not to far from me that has a decent population.
Going to start diversifying a little now that the trout are slowing down...
Nice looking fish!!!

Dont tell me the trout are slowing down....   Im out the door now and on my way......    What are we gonna fish for when I get there???

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #42 on: Jul 09, 2010, 04:05 PM »
very nice trade imo
nice pics

Who wooda thought.... ???

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #43 on: Jul 18, 2010, 08:08 AM »
7/9/10  Headed to camp for the week.. Had great weather, great times with some great people and even caught some fish....
 I didn't get to hike into any ponds but hit my new favorite brook trout stream...Caught lots of nice little natives.

Caught some of these.

One of these..

And some of these.

And a lot of these..

But these were what I was there for.. This was my best at 11 inches..

Got up early one morning and headed across 4th lake to pick up a good buddy of mine..Looking across Eagle Bay at 5:15 am.

I picked up Scott and we trolled for a few hours and had some hits and lost a few..
We went into 5th lake where Scott caught his first fish on a top water lure.. I got so excited when that fish hit I swallowed half the chew I had in my lip. ;D

He got another smaller one and I got a real small one..

I want to thank Scott for a great morning.. I had a blast...  I hope it is just the beginning of many more trips...

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
« Reply #44 on: Jul 18, 2010, 09:37 AM »
Great pic's as always Dom. Gotta love the fiesty little native brookie's. I have 2 more weeks of work before the annual summer trip to camp. Can't wait.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.