FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: QUINSIGAMOND  (Read 1840 times)

TIBBS

• FISH the KAKA
QUINSIGAMOND
« on: Mar 29, 2007, 06:57 PM »
IT"S WIDE OPEN AS OF TODAY. TIME TO GET TO WORK ;D
SHUT AND FISH YA BIG BABY.

bumps

Re: QUINSIGAMOND
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2007, 06:40 AM »
Hey tibbs, I just found this sight, how has the fishing been on quinsig?  Hoping to get my boat fixed up this weekend or next.  What was that guys name you said to go see down at fix it 4 you? I think that was the place you told me to go get my steering cable looked at?  Anytime you want to take me out for a guided trip on scummy, let me know. ;D

TIBBS

• FISH the KAKA
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2007, 07:28 PM »
bumps whats happening bro,good to hear ya,his name is john, doit4u marine sevices 508-363-3678 tell him i referd you to him great guy ,scummy been good lots of bass and plenty of trout ,they stocked yesterday  saw them while we were outt in the boat,and did pretty good on the bass today,plenty of 2lb"ers no swamphog yet,pearch and crappiee are everywere too. you have my # give me aa ring ;D

bumps

« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 2007, 04:02 PM »
Hey Tibbs, I spoke to john today, thanks for the referal, he seems like a nice guy, going to bring the boat in on thur, hope its ready for next weekend.  What have you been using on scummy?  I might try to get my row boat and electric motor out on saturday for a bit.  This weather sucks!  I went trolling down at little pond in Plymouth yesterday, after about 3 hours of some slow fishing and just three bows, the stocking truck pulled in!  Had a great rest of the day to say the least, I boated 12 rainbows, 2 browns, 2 tiger trout and a brookie! 

TIBBS

• FISH the KAKA
« Reply #4 on: Apr 12, 2007, 07:20 PM »
sounds like a good time down there,them tigers have power good fighting fish, we been using #3 bluefox spinners and jerkbaits for the bass ,just fish were u were during the ice ,find the weed edge and hold on. donnie and i have a tourny at manchaug saturday  ;D the only day thats going to be nice,hope to do good have a few good spots and well see once i find out the water temp and go from there,  save some for me  :D let ya no how we make out. fish hard. tibbs

bumps

« Reply #5 on: Apr 13, 2007, 02:21 PM »
Sounds good man, tell Donnie I said hello and to try to stay away from those toothy critters! ;D God luck on saturday, let me know how you made out?  thanks for the tips, hopefully I can get all of my "honey do" list finished so I can get out on the water for a bit.

TIBBS

• FISH the KAKA
« Reply #6 on: Apr 15, 2007, 09:42 AM »
well it sucked we ended up at webster 18 boats and only 1 limit came  to the scales, 6 fish won it at 20.51 lbs and 18.51lbs with 8 fish,tough bite for sure tthe trout were on fire thou ,plenty of them and pearch butt no bass water temp was 40 burrr, we"ll be back at it on the 21 a nother tourny there hope the lake is a little better. then there is good  o"ll scummy always catch fish there no matter what the condtions are ;D need the sun to warm the waters up.talk to ya sooon. FISH HARD.  TIBBS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.