FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Reports for Today  (Read 4161 times)

tipupman123

Reports for Today
« on: Apr 03, 2010, 02:20 PM »
70 degrees bright sun.  I saw a bunch of people saying they were going out today, plus the CHU opened today..how did everyone do?

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
Re: Reports for Today
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2010, 04:17 PM »
Went to the Chu with my buddy Butch, Lavaman and Jdip. We only got two rats and a total of six runs. Slow day but great weather. Nice day to meet up with friends and wet a line.

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
« Reply #2 on: Apr 03, 2010, 04:47 PM »
Went to the Chu with my buddy Butch, Lavaman and Jdip. We only got two rats and a total of six runs. Slow day but great weather. Nice day to meet up with friends and wet a line.
Lavaman and JD Let me tell you about Mr.JZ JIGGY No one catches fish when you go with him got it Let me say it again No one catches fish when you go with him. ??? ???MrJZ JIGGER puts the whammy on you as soon as you show up.He is the only one well Butchy somehow doze catch a few here and there.I know this to be true be live me,if he was fishing  by himself he would have 5 to 10 on a stringer by Ten AM,Now tell me whats wrong with this Picture ;D ;D ;D.Mr JZ JIGGY Please tell us all How do you do it. 

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 03, 2010, 04:55 PM »
Lavaman and JD Let me tell you about Mr.JZ JIGGY No one catches fish when you go with him got it Let me say it again No one catches fish when you go with him. ??? ???MrJZ JIGGER puts the whammy on you as soon as you show up.He is the only one well Butchy somehow doze catch a few here and there.I know this to be true be live me,if he was fishing  by himself he would have 5 to 10 on a stringer by Ten AM,Now tell me whats wrong with this Picture ;D ;D ;D.Mr JZ JIGGY Please tell us all How do you do it.  

What do you mean. Kevin caught his first Chu laker today and he was fishing next to me. :flag:
 Oh wait a minute,he didn't get the fish until he moved away from me  ???

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
« Reply #4 on: Apr 03, 2010, 05:17 PM »
See the WHAMMY  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: I give ya a call later My head is pounding

lavaman

« Reply #5 on: Apr 03, 2010, 07:39 PM »
great day for sho guys. thanks to john for finding the "spot" finally got my first chu laker and we were greeted by some nice guys in the green uniforms in a nice boat. nice to meet you butch. jigger if you need me to stand next to you so you can get some more runs let me know. here's the pics.

drl823

« Reply #6 on: Apr 03, 2010, 08:23 PM »
Great pics......and a beautiful day....Couldn't get the boys to wave to ya huh? I guess they were too busy profiling!! It's days like this where working weekends suk, but Ill be out there Mon, Tue, and Wed if anyone wants to give it another go.

SpaceGhost

« Reply #7 on: Apr 03, 2010, 08:40 PM »
I was out there myself with a couple buddies. Started the day out at Comet with no bites so went to Chu and got skunked again. My buddie pulled in a 16" laker himself. Left around 130...got a nice light sunburn though. Going again in the morning.

Bout time the nice weather got here.

JDiperrio

« Reply #8 on: Apr 04, 2010, 12:02 PM »
Glad you got the laker Kevin, I went out early today with Karl and i picked up one 20 inch laker boat was out and so was he epo checking people.
John

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
« Reply #9 on: Apr 04, 2010, 01:11 PM »
great day for sho guys. thanks to john for finding the "spot" finally got my first chu laker and we were greeted by some nice guys in the green uniforms in a nice boat. nice to meet you butch. jigger if you need me to stand next to you so you can get some more runs let me know. here's the pics.

nice boat they got.
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

JDiperrio

« Reply #10 on: Apr 04, 2010, 01:30 PM »
Nice boat we have  ;D Im sure it is all are tax money so it is technically ours
John

TroutTroller

• Lund wc-14 3.5 horse merc...beats any day at work
« Reply #11 on: Apr 04, 2010, 05:45 PM »
Nice laker 8) I need to land one of those someday. Went out this morning with my brother and my 2 boys for some trolling at Hopkington res...lot's out there today but no hits tough trolling so far this year.

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
« Reply #12 on: Apr 04, 2010, 05:48 PM »
Nice boat we have  ;D Im sure it is all are tax money so it is technically ours
YOUR RIGHT TAX MONEY AT WORK.
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

lavaman

« Reply #13 on: Apr 05, 2010, 06:32 AM »
Great pics......and a beautiful day....Couldn't get the boys to wave to ya huh? I guess they were too busy profiling!! It's days like this where working weekends suk, but Ill be out there Mon, Tue, and Wed if anyone wants to give it another go.

i'll probably meet up with you on wed if your going. pm me.

lavaman

« Reply #14 on: Apr 05, 2010, 06:40 AM »
Glad you got the laker Kevin, I went out early today with Karl and i picked up one 20 inch laker boat was out and so was he epo checking people.

20" nice. did you get a pic? took that fish home chopped off the head, emptied the innereds, and put it on the grill with some garlic butter and onions for a nice lunch. it sucks that my minnow bucket tipped over in my truck on the way home so i lost all my minnows. did you guys pick up any after i left?
those epo guys even work on easter. they must get double time for that. did the res look any less crowded due to the holiday?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.