FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Be carful fishing gear thief  (Read 833 times)

the perch Whisperer

Be carful fishing gear thief
« on: Mar 13, 2013, 09:16 PM »
I would like to say that there is Some one out there in pittsfield stealing fishing gear his name is Kilye Coty hes about 5'11'' skiny white male about 21 to 25 years of age becarful of him i hope you never run into him f you do lock your cars an keep a close eye on your gear.
My teachers asked me weres my home work i looked them in the face an said a Carp ate my homework.

ebour

Re: Be carful fishing gear thief
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2013, 09:45 PM »
I wonder if he is who took the traps from jims boys on the ice.  Some crazy people in this world

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2013, 10:02 PM »
I would like to say that there is Some one out there in pittsfield stealing fishing gear his name is Kilye Coty hes about 5'11'' skiny white male about 21 to 25 years of age becarful of him i hope you never run into him f you do lock your cars an keep a close eye on your gear.

Are you 100% sure it is him?  Be careful about making accusations unless you are sure it could come back to screw you... just an fyi
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

the perch Whisperer

« Reply #3 on: Mar 13, 2013, 10:05 PM »
Are you 100% sure it is him?  Be careful about making accusations unless you are sure it could come back to screw you... just an fyi
yep i know its him i hung out with him an fished with him until he stole from little kids an other people that i know
My teachers asked me weres my home work i looked them in the face an said a Carp ate my homework.

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #4 on: Mar 13, 2013, 10:11 PM »
report his butt (gotta be pg on the site) to the  :police: and let them do their jobs
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.