FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Trip up north  (Read 896 times)

Yachtzy

Trip up north
« on: Apr 21, 2015, 08:11 AM »
  Hit a spot solo in the mini boat from 3:30 - 7 pm, high winds and unexpected downpours out of nowhere. Managed 7 LM, 5 small bucks and 2 decent ones. All in shallow water with a white spinnerbait, that's all I could throw seeing my hands were frozen. Had the place to myself along with an Osprey, bald eagle, pair of loons, moose, and an aggressive beaver. A lot of nature hanging around me this weekend. Those smallmouth did a good job hiding from me!][/url][/img]][/url][/img]][/url][/img]

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
Re: Trip up north
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2015, 09:00 AM »
Nice ones.
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2015, 11:45 AM »
Nice bigmouths
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

lowaccord66

« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2015, 12:46 PM »
I usually sport an angry dace after catching nice fish too!  Smile man, I'be never seen someone so serious after nailig nice fish!

Yachtzy

« Reply #4 on: Apr 22, 2015, 05:53 AM »
 There was no one there to say cheese! You are correct though. I went looking thru my phone for something at least close to a smile, nothing. I may have to dig deep into a photo album and poloroids to find one. You would think as much as I enjoy it, I should have a smile like the Joker from Bat man.
  I'm still in the process of perfecting the selfie too. I just found out about the delay timer for pics on the phone, I just don't have a good docking spot on the boat. I was also thinking of the selfie stick, or unchaining my wallet and getting a go pro. I'm usually about 10 years behind technology.

lowaccord66

« Reply #5 on: Apr 22, 2015, 09:58 AM »
Well you're better than me.  I just lay them down and take a shot.  They never look the right size when your taking the pic yourself!  At the very least, you are catching!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.