FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: LM bass trip  (Read 1136 times)

Yachtzy

LM bass trip
« on: Jun 28, 2015, 10:40 PM »
Got on the water Saturday at 6 am, nice and cool with no wind. I could not get a hit at all, threw the whole bag at them. This place usually holds some nice fish, but the water was a real funky color today. Not another fisherman to be seen either, and this place is usually is very busy. Decided to pack up the boat at 8:00 and head to another place. Got there at about 9:30 and stayed till 3:00. Ended up with 23 LM, nothing huge, but what a big difference. They hit it all day, frogs, spinnerbait, buzzbait, and worms. The bigger ones were hanging right in front of the bullrush when the wind picked up. Got out for only a couple hours Sunday evening, windy and misty. Got a few on the Spook Jr., they preferred it worked slow, or they wouldn't touch it.

I get a laugh every time I see these signs. A catch and release fisherman's dream.The fish appear healthy though.;D
I'm  already thinking about next weekend,  I just can't get enough...I saw some bullfrog tadpoles with their legs just starting to sprout. :whistling:

westernmas

Re: LM bass trip
« Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2015, 07:25 AM »
Nice work on the Larrys.
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2015, 05:50 PM »
Nice haul.  Have fun at the Q.  I need to have some signs like that made up for the ponds I fish.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

Yachtzy

« Reply #3 on: Jun 30, 2015, 05:49 AM »
Thanks guys

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
« Reply #4 on: Jul 01, 2015, 04:34 AM »
Congratulations!
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.