FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Now That's a Perch Boat!  (Read 6279 times)

shark

Re: Now That's a Perch Boat!
« Reply #15 on: Mar 30, 2004, 05:45 PM »
   Aquatherapy Pete...............?." I think we need a bigger boat"......... :)

Mark

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: Mar 30, 2004, 06:14 PM »
Thanks guys,

My brother needs fishing lessons to make the most of his boat. He hasn't done any freshwater fishing in a long time.

I guess I'll probably have to take care of it myself  :-\ Oh well! It's a rough job but I guess I'll live through it. ;D

Actually, it's been a long time since we've had  time to spend together and I'm really looking forward to it.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #17 on: Mar 30, 2004, 07:19 PM »
Sandman, There's a company in Va. that will mount a 50 in  big 4x4's with laser aiming devices ....hmmmmmmm? That's another subject.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

fishguts

« Reply #18 on: Mar 30, 2004, 09:16 PM »
thats about what i want for my next rig. i have a 25 foot sportcraft now hardtop inboard but find it a tad cramped. mine has a 350, that rig must be diesel rite?

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #19 on: Mar 30, 2004, 11:11 PM »
Very nice RG,

Gotta wonder if the Perch will stand a chance . . .

-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

shark

« Reply #20 on: Mar 31, 2004, 05:01 AM »
Jetskis and waterskiers keep your distance :) :)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #21 on: Mar 31, 2004, 05:20 AM »
Fishguts,
It has a 400hp turbo diesel...32knots top end.

Can't wait to help him outfit the beast. He already has all the electronics in the world. I get to set it up for fishing.  ;D ;D ;D

Iceballs,
He lived in Northport L.I. and spent a lot of time on the water down there.

RG

missfishylicious

• smile it makes them wonder what your up to
« Reply #22 on: Mar 31, 2004, 07:37 AM »
don't you and the skipper forget to bring gilligan,he's alredy got the hat  ;) ;D
I have no opinion on the subject .....yeah right

hosscletuslulu

• PERCHPULLER
« Reply #23 on: Apr 01, 2004, 05:42 PM »
While on Cayuga Lake avoid the Trade a Yatch marina they suck and the guy who runs it is a womanizer and not in a good way >:(

perchslayer25

« Reply #24 on: Apr 01, 2004, 08:40 PM »
Thats a really nice boat but isnt it to big to being catching those little fish...and isnt it hard to get into the little spaces where the fish are during open water....but it is a reallly nice boat but i think id like it better if it was smaller...but good luck with the boat
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #25 on: Apr 03, 2004, 09:44 PM »
Only downside I see is the bigger the boat, the smaller the fish look . . .    :)

-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

bigdave1018

« Reply #26 on: Apr 04, 2004, 07:09 AM »
this old man likes pontoon boats for comfort and ease . we rent 2 every year at black lake, the cost is a little steep but 10 of us split the bill and its worth every dollar to us. it can go in shallow water to. its a little tougher in the wind .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.